Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Republic of Ireland
Reload this Page >

Update: fourth year in Ireland and back on the dole

Update: fourth year in Ireland and back on the dole

Old Mar 16th 2013, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant future
Default Re: Update: fourth year in Ireland and back on the dole

I am willing to chat to anyone who does not feel the need to insult, belittle or generally rip the p1ss out of me!

So, hello sickntired and Londonuck
Old Mar 16th 2013, 11:13 pm
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tarwild
Oh, so you have been here longer than me and therefore know everything of use, huh? Did I say my opinions were of use to others? No. Did I say I knew better than others? No. I gave my opinion and that is what a forum is for, just because you feel comfortable living off the money I, and others who work pays in taxes does not make your opinion any more interesting or correct than other peoples!

Odd that you are the only person who is commenting on my posts, either your looking to "big yourself up" or you are the only person who can be bothered making nasty, unnecessarily so, comments on something we have totally different opinions about!

I dont wish to argue with anyone, not even you, about something neither of us has any power over!

I will continue working and paying my taxes and hope that the system gets altered so you and others who choose not to work receive less money that those of us who have taken responsibility for bringing up the children we have!
Keep voting for David Cameron.
You know best.
Old Mar 16th 2013, 11:17 pm
Banned

Joe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to allJoe-Soap is a name known to all

I am willing to chat to anyone who does not feel the need to insult, belittle or generally rip the p1ss out of me!

Your profile is very telling:

Self employed Kleeneze Recruitment Manager
Extended Signature:
We are hoping to aquire a mobile home and tour Europe and I am very keen to tour Eastern Europe, Bulgaria and Romania in particular. I am a huge fan of the Dracula legend and would like to know how it influences the locals in the Carpathian area.

Close the door on the way out.

Last edited by Joe-Soap; Mar 16th 2013 at 11:20 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2013, 11:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sickntired
I've been here since 1999. Big deal I know fuuck all please keep it civil.
Who are you codding?
You have been here long enough to become a cute hoor.
Same as the rest of us. Its a national pastime.
Begrudging, nay saying, and cute hooring.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

Please do not feel aggrieved at the benefit tourist and troll known as "Sean MacMaghnuis" as he appears to be only here to incite irritation in others. He appears to be essentially an anarchist, which is fine if others recognise this. He puts much effort in to the Republic of Ireland thread and that is to be welcomed but sadly I find his views to be irritating.

Best regards
jonboy
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

thistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonboy
Please do not feel aggrieved at the benefit tourist and troll known as "Sean MacMaghnuis" as he appears to be only here to incite irritation in others. He appears to be essentially an anarchist, which is fine if others recognise this. He puts much effort in to the Republic of Ireland thread and that is to be welcomed but sadly I find his views to be irritating.

Best regards
jonboy
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant futureTarwild has a brilliant future

Good evening, Jonboy.

I find Sean to be very like thrush! Irritating ****** about covers it!

I dont find him interesting ot necessary and therefore I have stopped replying or responding to his posts!

He has a problem with my being self employed, even though my taxes are the way his benefit is scrapped together by the government!

Anyway, how is life treating you?
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

And Good evening to you too, thistlehollyberry .
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Joe-Soap
Who are you codding?
You have been here long enough to become a cute hoor.
Same as the rest of us. Its a national pastime.
Begrudging, nay saying, and cute hooring.
Makes as little sense as everything else you spout!
Do not imagine you know who I vote for, my political views or anything else about me other than that I have an interest in Dracul and the Eastern European countries!
Now, please stop spilling onto my comments and being an a4se!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

thistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond reputethistlehollyberry has a reputation beyond repute

A quick perusal through the Irish forum shows that Sean almost always has to have the last word.
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

I have noticed, bet he argues with himself when noone else bites! lol
Nice to know there are nice people on the forum though.
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening, Jonboy.

I find Sean to be very like thrush! Irritating ****** about covers it!

I dont find him interesting ot necessary and therefore I have stopped replying or responding to his posts!

He has a problem with my being self employed, even though my taxes are the way his benefit is scrapped together by the government!

Anyway, how is life treating you?
Hi Tarwild, all is well here. May I take this opportunity to welcome you to the "Sean MacMaghnuis Thread" He does quite a good job of keeping the Ireland section ticking over in the absence of many other posters but it is a bit of one man's view of the world. The views of others, especially if they contradict his, are most unwelcome. I suggest we club together and get him a job where he will have a more limited audience. He would make a fine lighthouse keeper God all mighty I think I hear him arriving
Well I'm outa here now.

Best regards

jonboy

PS Your doing a fine job Sean, just keep 'em wound up
Old Mar 24th 2013, 9:09 am
Account Closed

sickntired is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jonboy
Hi Tarwild, all is well here. May I take this opportunity to welcome you to the "Joe Soap Thread" He does quite a good job of keeping the Ireland section ticking over in the absence of many other posters but it is a bit of one man's view of the world. The views of others, especially if they contradict his, are most unwelcome. I suggest we club together and get him a job where he will have a more limited audience. He would make a fine lighthouse keeper God all mighty I think I hear him arriving
Well I'm outa here now.

Best regards

jonboy

PS Your doing a fine job Sean, just keep 'em wound up
He did have a job sewing mail bags, but unfortunately that job came to an end when he was released from Mountjoy.

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 7th 2019 at 12:11 am. Reason: edit
Old Mar 24th 2013, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

He had only been there 3 days! Sentence didnt end they just let him go to save the sanity of the others!!!