Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

jeffg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

hi luis your meeting my brother rob today at 4.00pm, could you please let him know aprox when completion is expected on phase 3 thanks jeff
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MelRegan
Hi

I have just this moment registered as we have bought one in Golf 3 and was worried, but now am not! I can't wait for it to be finished! Does anyone have any pictures of Golf 3 they could send? I would be extremely grateful.

Mel
hi mel gonna try and put some pics up now, what part of phase 3 are you on ? thanx jeff
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jeffg
hi mel gonna try and put some pics up now, what part of phase 3 are you on ? thanx jeff
These were taken last week.

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cimg3030.jpg

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cimg3032.jpg

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cimg3039.jpg

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cimg3066.jpg

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cimg3092.jpg
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

And some more photos...

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cimg3095.jpg

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cimg3098.jpg

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-cimg3100.jpg
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:47 pm
Just Joined

MelRegan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hhmm, not sure which part. All I know is Phase 3 Golf ?! I haven't been dealing with it, the other half has, I've only just got involved as apparently it'll be ready about August/September and we have to start thinking about furniture packages for it.

BTW thanks for the photographs, it looks realistic now whereas before it's just been all talk!

It is a nice place, right? I don't have to worry too much?

Mel
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hhmm, not sure which part. All I know is Phase 3 Golf ?! I haven't been dealing with it, the other half has, I've only just got involved as apparently it'll be ready about August/September and we have to start thinking about furniture packages for it.

BTW thanks for the photographs, it looks realistic now whereas before it's just been all talk!

It is a nice place, right? I don't have to worry too much?

Mel
yes we like it, have you been to cabanas?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Noelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all,
I've purchased an apartment at Royal Cabanas Beach 1, does anyone have recent photographs or know who I should contact for same?
I've been dealing with a girl but as far as I know she's no longer working with the builders
Thanks in advance,
Noelle
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

MelRegan is an unknown quantity at this point

yes we like it, have you been to cabanas?
No I haven't, but the more I look at it the more I like it and having seen some of the comments on this forum, I'm not as worried as I was. Like I said, the other half's been dealing with it and originally came out two years ago and said it looked good but as much as I love him, I'll have more of an idea when I get out here!!!

Still trying to find out which part of phase 3 we're on?!!

Mel
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

No I haven't, but the more I look at it the more I like it and having seen some of the comments on this forum, I'm not as worried as I was. Like I said, the other half's been dealing with it and originally came out two years ago and said it looked good but as much as I love him, I'll have more of an idea when I get out here!!!

Still trying to find out which part of phase 3 we're on?!!

Mel
Hi Mel we hope for your hubbies sake you like it out there, you should do it is nice it kinda grows on you it is quiet most of the time, july and august are busy months CABANAS is getting tidied up quite a lot since your hubbie last visited. Tavira is a gem which is only 5 mins away.......... Be carefull with the furniture packages as some are as much as 13000 euros, you can do it yourself or use someone local ! we are getting the basics i.e beds, sofa, lights and shower screens as a package and then accessorize it ourselves...... If you need any contacts let me know. Thanks Jeff
Old Jun 15th 2008, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in Cabanas Weds 18th....hopefully habitation licence sorted phase 2 whilst there.....will post photos on return.
Renting on phase 1.. don't like that but cheaper than the mortgage !
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Hi paul try the restaurant O MONTE on the casa vehla complex half way down on the left as you go towards the front, highly recommended!
Old Jun 25th 2008, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

redcity10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andkaz
hi we have three propertys1 on golf penthouse and 2 beach 1 ground floor and 1 penthouse when we put the deposit down we were told that we can flip them (sell them) can anybody help us as how we do it as we are selling 1or 2 off them we getting no help of the firm we got them off hope someone can help us thx.
Wondered if you had any positive responses to your message? - we are in a similar position and have been speaking to several sources trying to get help.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

andkaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by redcity10
Wondered if you had any positive responses to your message? - we are in a similar position and have been speaking to several sources trying to get help.
hi we are talking to your place abroad we have to complete on all 3 befor we can sell unless we no someone who whats them who did you buy them off and have you had any help
Old Jun 25th 2008, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

redcity10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andkaz
hi we are talking to your place abroad we have to complete on all 3 befor we can sell unless we no someone who whats them who did you buy them off and have you had any help
We have had no help from the company we bought ours off with regard to flipping the contract. We have also spoken to YPA who said the same to us - we have to complete before we could sell on. We have "purchased" a penthouse on Golf Phase II and were told we have an "investors contract" which meant we did not have to complete but could 'sell on' the contract. Is this what you were led to believe? and do you know if there are any other people in the same situ.?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

andkaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by redcity10
We have had no help from the company we bought ours off with regard to flipping the contract. We have also spoken to YPA who said the same to us - we have to complete before we could sell on. We have "purchased" a penthouse on Golf Phase II and were told we have an "investors contract" which meant we did not have to complete but could 'sell on' the contract. Is this what you were led to believe? and do you know if there are any other people in the same situ.?

Yes we were led to believe the same as you. Who did you buy your properties off? Not Roseberry's was it?.

Talking to YPA and they are saying there are a lot of people like us in the same situation. We are trying to sell one of our three properties as we are getting quite concerned now about the mortages on the 3 of them. Do you know if there is anythng we can do about being mis sold the properties? (investment contracts, thats why we bought three of them to sell on) if so can you let us know so we can contact them.

Many thanks andkaz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.