WAPOL lgbt officers

Old Apr 26th 2014, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

Hm204 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WAPOL lgbt officers

Hi all,

Any ideas/experience of wapol as an employer in terms of lesbian/gay officers - particularly would they recognise a same sex couple when posting to districts (as in not put us miles apart!)

Thanks
H
Old Apr 27th 2014, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WAPOL lgbt officers

Originally Posted by Hm204
Hi all,

Any ideas/experience of wapol as an employer in terms of lesbian/gay officers - particularly would they recognise a same sex couple when posting to districts (as in not put us miles apart!)

Thanks
H
I know a number of officers in same sex relationships and I'm not aware of any particular problems they've had regarding the issues you mention.

You would be given the same consideration as a heterosexual couple
Old Apr 27th 2014, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Hm204 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks geordiebloke
Old Apr 27th 2014, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

DM1432 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordiebloke
I know a number of officers in same sex relationships and I'm not aware of any particular problems they've had regarding the issues you mention.

You would be given the same consideration as a heterosexual couple
Yep, no issues for you to worry about.