Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WAPol. Wait for me...I'm coming too!

WAPol. Wait for me...I'm coming too!

Old May 7th 2014, 7:46 am
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of
Default WAPol. Wait for me...I'm coming too!

Just had confirmation from recruiting that my file has been signed off. Am on the 25th August intake and posting to the Peel region.
Can't believe after 10 years of planning and patiently waiting that our dreams of emigrating are coming true!
I've had a few set backs along the way and there were times when i thought it was never going to happen. I hope my example will give inspiration to others not to give up on your dreams too easily.
Thanks to everyone on this forum for you inspiration, advice and support. BE does a great job.
Old May 7th 2014, 7:57 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WAPol. Wait for me...I'm coming too!

Originally Posted by Pincher
Just had confirmation from recruiting that my file has been signed off. Am on the 25th August intake and posting to the Peel region.
Can't believe after 10 years of planning and patiently waiting that our dreams of emigrating are coming true!
I've had a few set backs along the way and there were times when i thought it was never going to happen. I hope my example will give inspiration to others not to give up on your dreams too easily.
Thanks to everyone on this forum for you inspiration, advice and support. BE does a great job.
Congrats Pincher
Old May 7th 2014, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

grdnblack is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations pincher!
Old May 7th 2014, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Lividave is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Pincher, best of luck
Old May 8th 2014, 6:59 am
Just Joined

arronc is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, have fun. Hopefully be in you position next year.