Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Tracking your Standard visa application

Tracking your Standard visa application

Old Jul 16th 2017, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

diane1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tracking your Standard visa application

Originally Posted by haille
Hello! im new here and also wanted to ask if someone have tried to apply the Standard Visitor Visa under the new rule? i just have submitted my application a few days ago but i havent received any email or notifications about my application, is anyone have the same experience? im located at the Philippines.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Base on my experience i only got an email when my passport is already ready for pick up. and it's 15 working days process.
Old Jul 16th 2017, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

David Mashael is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Tracking your Standard visa application

Originally Posted by diane1982
Maybe it really depends on which country you submitted the papers.Mine was submitted in Hong Kong July 10,and didn't got any confirmation that my papers has been received. Just paid Standard fee.Do you think your wife documents was forwarded to Sheffield right away? Coz here in Hong kong, papers will still be handed to Manila and then to Sheffied. Anyway I just have to wait😊.Congrats again😊
The sms we received simply said that GWF..........was forwarded to UKVI on 6/20/2017. No idea if was sent to Sheffield. We received similar sms after 7 days to say GWF.........is ready for collection.
Hope you hear soon.