Ordering PSA From Abroad

Old Jun 20th 2018, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

liam_neeson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ordering PSA From Abroad

Since children do not need passports in the Philippines, I wanted to get one of my younger kids their PSA live birth so that they can travel with us unhindered. Got the DFA despatch confirmations, filed and paid the excessive fee. As much as a passport, actually, but can be done by mail. Well I just found out today that the PSA said there is no record and they are sending me a no record found form. WTH? How can the DFA have despatched it to them, but they have no record?
Old Jun 21st 2018, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

kompani101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ordering PSA From Abroad

Welcome to Filipino world beating incompetence and world class customer service. If possible you need to speak to an official face to face and find a solution. In the meantime you can try telephoning to to find the issue and a solution. Good luck.
Old Jun 21st 2018, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

liam_neeson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ordering PSA From Abroad

Originally Posted by kompani101
Welcome to Filipino world beating incompetence and world class customer service. If possible you need to speak to an official face to face and find a solution. In the meantime you can try telephoning to to find the issue and a solution. Good luck.
Yeah, I should have just done it in person. They are probably thrown off by a name unlike "Juan Dela Cruz" and could not find it...