My experience so far - Applying to AHPRA

Old Mar 30th 2014, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

sghall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My experience so far - Applying to AHPRA

i am collecting all the paperwork i need to submit my nursing registration for new Zealand. Just wondering who you got to certify all your documents for your Australian application, does it need to be a solicitor?

Thanks
Old Mar 31st 2014, 7:14 pm
Shaun

picto1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sghall
i am collecting all the paperwork i need to submit my nursing registration for new Zealand. Just wondering who you got to certify all your documents for your Australian application, does it need to be a solicitor?

Thanks
I had the following documents certified by a notary public - total cost was £60.

Driving Licence (both parts)
Passport
Diploma Certificate
Health & Social care Certificate
Bank Statement
Credit card
Debit card
GCSE certificate

I haven't looked at the NZ requirements but I'm sure it will tell you.
Old Apr 11th 2014, 7:52 pm
Shaun

Originally Posted by deadlyminimee
Can you keep us updated about how long it takes to get your APHRA through? My sister is just starting the process. Thanks
Hi
It's been 3 weeks since my application has been passes to those that deal with qualification verification.
No word as yet I'm sorry to say
Old Apr 12th 2014, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

Has your application been acknowledged Shaun?
Old Apr 13th 2014, 3:27 pm
Shaun

Originally Posted by genorm
Has your application been acknowledged Shaun?
Hi

I had confirmation that the application had been passed to the qualification equivalence team - by email.

I then emailed AHPRA last Sunday 7th April asking for an update and I received an email on Friday 11th stating that its still being assessed.
Old Apr 14th 2014, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Bear in mind that AHPRA will be quite busy at the moment as all the yearly renewals are being processed now too x
Old Apr 14th 2014, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

That doesn't help candidates for whom we have offers pending registration

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
Bear in mind that AHPRA will be quite busy at the moment as all the yearly renewals are being processed now too x
Old Apr 14th 2014, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

YvetteCamille is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sending mine tomorrow, is Darwin still quick for processing times?
Old Apr 14th 2014, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes please Yvette.

Originally Posted by YvetteCamille
I'm sending mine tomorrow, is Darwin still quick for processing times?
Old Apr 14th 2014, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by genorm
Yes please Yvette.
Great, certifying docs tonight then to be sent tomorrow. I got in touch with AHPRA who advised to send the application (with the statement of employment missing) anyway and if they required any more information they'd be in touch.
Old Apr 18th 2014, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

marci is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi you all,
This is my first time on this site. I am trying to apply to APHRA. I have all the documents and photocopied everything but my question is about certifying.
It says it has to be done by a notary public. I have contacted several and they would charge me about £25 per document. Its rather expensive as I have about 26 documents.
Can a Solicitor certify the documents. It was good enough for our visa and much cheaper.

If anybody could help please
Old Apr 18th 2014, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

That is a disgraceful charge.

There should be a Notary working in your hospital, they normally charge a set fee. How much were yours Yvette?

Originally Posted by marci
Hi you all,
This is my first time on this site. I am trying to apply to APHRA. I have all the documents and photocopied everything but my question is about certifying.
It says it has to be done by a notary public. I have contacted several and they would charge me about £25 per document. Its rather expensive as I have about 26 documents.
Can a Solicitor certify the documents. It was good enough for our visa and much cheaper.

Old Apr 20th 2014, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys,

Well I just found a local guy who charged me £110 for 12 documents. If you've got 26 that may still cost a bit but I wouldn't be paying £25 per document that's outrageous! I'd ring around and compare prices.
Old Apr 21st 2014, 10:11 am
Just Joined

JoanneP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deadlyminimee
Can you keep us updated about how long it takes to get your APHRA through? My sister is just starting the process. Thanks
Hi

I am just waiting to get my documents certified.It is all confusing.I have a diploma in adult nursing and have 20yrs experience.I am single with no ties so i hope everything goes through.I am 48yrs young this year.I keep getting delayed because they keep changing their rules and i am in usa.im sending my documents next week fingers crossed.aphra did reply to me when i said is their any point sending my application if they only want degree nurses.They said they will treat every application on an individual basis and to send my forms.so that is what i will do.my sister lives over there so fingers crossed.
Old Apr 21st 2014, 10:47 am
Shaun

Originally Posted by marci
Hi you all,

Hi

why do you have 26 documents....have a look at what I sent (above)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.