march ANMC skills assessments?

Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

Hi sopjham, i been offered a job with queensland health, went for interview last week also been in touch with ward manager of peads at Cairns base and as i put that down as my first choice so wont have to have another interview i think, i can give u the details of who to get in touch with if u like, i applying for a 136 also, havent done it yet as only sent to anc few weeks back, i will pm you if u like with more info. cheers Rach
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Smile Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

That would be great Rachael ive just forwarded my EOI form and cv to the queensland health today is that how you started, The details would help a lot you never know we might end up buddies would be nice to make friends before we go. Have you visited the hospital I contacted them on holiday a couple of years back and they said their nurses tended to stay put on the kids ward but to keep in touch I lost my brother so our plans went down the pan for a while but we feel now we have to give it a go or we would always wonder about it.so thats my story,our team is being pulled back onto the ward so it feels like another slap in the face was the dream job,but theres nothing we can do about it.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

it will bw seven weeks for me this week, emailed them twice asking for the current wait and heard nothing. but it seems there are still people weih january skills assessments waiting, from the sounds of it could be running at 9 to 12 weeks at the moment.
could scream as ive got everything filled out and certified just waiting for 1 peice of paper.

mandy
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about

Hi sophjam, just emailed you, Rach
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:57 am
Maizie

Maizie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rachaey
Hi sophjam, just emailed you, Rach
Hi all,
Just to let you all know that I e mailed the ANMC last week and they have just gotback tome today. They tell me that my assessment should be through within the next two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
At the moment I have been waiting 7 and a half weeks and counting, that is for a modified assessment...........
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Smile Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

Hi all, I heard back from queensland health and they said they would contact the senior nurse for paediatrics and arrange a telephone interview for me this week, never had one of those before any one else had one? what do they ask? No news from the ANMC as yet either. love Trudi
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Suuz will become famous soon enoughSuuz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by magicsprout
it will bw seven weeks for me this week, emailed them twice asking for the current wait and heard nothing. but it seems there are still people weih january skills assessments waiting, from the sounds of it could be running at 9 to 12 weeks at the moment.
could scream as ive got everything filled out and certified just waiting for 1 peice of paper.

mandy

Hi there

Was reading your entry with interest as, like you, I have e-mailed ANMC twice but they have yet to reply. Yet some people seem to get an answer. Can't fathom it.

Suzz
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Suuz will become famous soon enoughSuuz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Suuz
Hi there

Was reading your entry with interest as, like you, I have e-mailed ANMC twice but they have yet to reply. Yet some people seem to get an answer. Can't fathom it.

Suzz
P.s I am a January applicant.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:37 pm
Maizie

Originally Posted by Suuz
P.s I am a January applicant.
Hi Suuz,
That just does not seem right, having applied in January!!!!!
Maybe you should give them a call. Is it full or modified assessment????
It is a nightmare waiting...
Trud, how long did you wait to hear back from Queensland Health?? I have applied for a job and have heard nothing as as yet the closing date is on Tuesday so hope to hear soon.
Trud, have a look at other threads there are some about telephone interviews. I have some stuff about them will look it out and let you know where I got it from.
All the Best
MAy
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone,
I have emailed the ANMC today asking re WHEN!
I am a Dec applicant -although I did have to re send some stuff as you know. I have had no email/letter to say they have received extra documents and that was beg of march. I am getting a little worried!
See what happens after Easter hols, hope everyone has a good one
Caroline x
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

GOT IT!!
I think...
email received today from ANMC saying letter was sent out on 21st March and I have to let them know if I have received it. Well it aint come to me as yet. ? lost in post some where. charming...
Yippee though
Caroline
Old Apr 5th 2007, 7:20 pm
Maizie

Big Congrats Caroline Fantastic News, glad at long last, someone has their assessment back. Enjoythe hols
Regards
May
Old Apr 7th 2007, 4:43 pm
S J
Just Joined

S J is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we are also in same psition as wayne and kelly, although mine was a pre arranged interview in manchester, i was under the impression that because queensland health are sponsoring me it would be a 457 visa we would be applyng for, as this type of visa is referred to in the infor they gave us, just at first stage so far jus awaiting confirmation in writing and just sending QHC 1 form off, does any one know how long it takes for this whole process before we can move out to Brisbane, from sam & ged

Originally Posted by mooncat
Hi Wayne and Kelly!!
Welcome to BE first of all. I have no doubt that you will become addicted like the rest of us!!
I will try and answer your questions one at a time. There are loads of people on here who will help and if none of us can answer your questions we'll be able to point you in the right direction of somebody who can.

When you say you are thinking of goingover in the new year, what is the reason you are going on a 457 visa?

Not sure if you've read up on the visa side of things or not so won't go into that just yet. Just to say have you considered all your options given that you are looking to move in 9-10 months? Deciding your visa type is the first and most important decision as it effects everything else.

So, your first step is to get registered with the QNC. What happens next depends on the visa you apply for. The ANMC form is to have your skills assessed for purposes of applying for a permanent visa. If you stick with the temporary visa you don't need to get your skills assessed.

As far as the medicals go, this again depends on the visa you go for.

I'm sure you'll have loads of questions so feel free to post on here and one of us will definitely get back to you!!
Speak soon

Sarah
Old Apr 9th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all,sorry Ive been away and havent been able to answer my emails. I emailed queensland health my cv one day and received a reply the next still no word re the telephone interview they promised me though. Congratulations to those who have had the yes from the ANMC though well done! I think its gonna be the 12 week mark for me listening to some of you. keep in touch cheers Trudi
Old Apr 9th 2007, 6:54 pm
Maizie

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi all,sorry Ive been away and havent been able to answer my emails. I emailed queensland health my cv one day and received a reply the next still no word re the telephone interview they promised me though. Congratulations to those who have had the yes from the ANMC though well done! I think its gonna be the 12 week mark for me listening to some of you. keep in touch cheers Trudi
Hi all,
Trud you can look at the Geneva Health website they have some information on telephone interviews.
Hi SJ with regars to the 457 visa I believe it only takes a few months tocome through. You can check all the information about this visa on the austrlalian immigration site, just lok at the temporary buisness long stay visa option ( 4 years). It explains what you have to do , what you need to send and what the employer does. Your QNC application might takea few months mine took three.
Good luck with it all
All the best
May

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.