Can a retired magistrate sign APHRA docs?

Old May 23rd 2014, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

Hanny76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can a retired magistrate sign APHRA docs?

Also on the APHRA website criteria 1 says you must send a certified academic transcript, course outline etc? So I understood it that I had to send it with my application.
Old May 29th 2014, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

YvetteCamille is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hanny76
I have been using the check list with the form which says certified copies of all academic qualifications and examinations mentioned within the form??
Hi Hanny,

That's for your nursing degree/diploma, GCSE results (if you need to send them) or your IELTS test result.
Any other training such as work-related courses you just need to make photocopies, I didn't have those certified.
The school of nursing has to send your transcript directly to AHPRA you are not to send that with your application.

Yvette
Old May 29th 2014, 8:08 am
Just Joined

Hanny76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yvette
Have you had your application accepted? I am getting very confused by all this? I am reading The IQNM: criteria 1-8, criteria 1, the evidence you need to provide, academic transcript course outline and evidence that qualification leads to registration and criteria 5 which states your transcript must identify 800 hours of work? Says you must send it, I get that my school and Uni must send a letter saying they are accredited separately?
Can anyone clear this up as Id rather not pay to get a 13 page doc signed and sent if I don't need to!
Thanks!
Han :-)
Old May 29th 2014, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

YvetteCamille is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hanny76
Hi Yvette
Have you had your application accepted? I am getting very confused by all this? I am reading The IQNM: criteria 1-8, criteria 1, the evidence you need to provide, academic transcript course outline and evidence that qualification leads to registration and criteria 5 which states your transcript must identify 800 hours of work? Says you must send it, I get that my school and Uni must send a letter saying they are accredited separately?
Can anyone clear this up as Id rather not pay to get a 13 page doc signed and sent if I don't need to!
Thanks!
Han :-)
Hi Hanny,

Yes it does get confusing! Im not yet registered as Im still waiting for the NMC to send my COGS.
With the new assessment criteria there are 2 forms (which are on the link below) that I sent to the uni along with my request for the transcript, as far as I know the uni are to send the forms to AHPRA (it does state that on the new assessment criteria) along with your transcript and this is why you dont need it certifying (should save you a small fortune!).

http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov...ia-nurses.aspx

Hope this helps!