Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Yes, I was a December application person too so it is all taking a lot longer than the 10 weeks that it said on my letter of acknowledgement... 14 1/2 weeks for me....

Still, I guess it is just a baby wait compared to the next step in the process!

Hey ho....

Cathy
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Sara W is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BallochBiddy
I will probably start a new thread on this but thought I would run this past you first. How do you go about registering in WA.
Hi BallochBiddy,
Heres the link to the NBWA page for registration forms

http://www.nbwa.org.au/2/2012/50/information_for.pm

Dont forget to read the Enlish language requirements, we had to get proof of UK education which can be a bit of a hassle if you havn't kept exam certs etc'

Sara W
Old Apr 9th 2007, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sara W
Hi BallochBiddy,
Heres the link to the NBWA page for registration forms

http://www.nbwa.org.au/2/2012/50/information_for.pm

Dont forget to read the Enlish language requirements, we had to get proof of UK education which can be a bit of a hassle if you havn't kept exam certs etc'

Sara W
Thanks Sara W I'll start reading through it today. Should be ok for proof as English as I've still got some extra certified copies I used for 136 application. Cant remember if I sent any to ANMC.

Biddy
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,
Well new email form anmc have sent a reissue form to request a new letter of determination. they said I should have had by now so looks like lost in post somewhere??
Past caring!! As long as its here before end of May, thats when I plan to send visa off.
Hope every one had good hols!
Caroline
Old Apr 10th 2007, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Suuz will become famous soon enoughSuuz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Hi all,
Well new email form anmc have sent a reissue form to request a new letter of determination. they said I should have had by now so looks like lost in post somewhere??
Past caring!! As long as its here before end of May, thats when I plan to send visa off.
Hope every one had good hols!
Caroline
Hi Caroline

When I spoke to ANMC last week about some further info they needed, they stated that they sent me a letter on 20th March. It arrived today. If I recall, isn't the 20th March the date they sent you your Letter of Determination?

Suuz x
Old Apr 10th 2007, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Suuz
Hi Caroline

When I spoke to ANMC last week about some further info they needed, they stated that they sent me a letter on 20th March. It arrived today. If I recall, isn't the 20th March the date they sent you your Letter of Determination?

Suuz x
and I had mine dated the 28th March- rrived here 3rd April...
Cathy
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Chiara25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Hiya.

Now I finally have determination letter from ANMC I find myself 'stuck' on main visa aplication form.
I'm applying for a skilled 136 independant visa - at the end of 47SK form, which declaration(s) do I have to sign?? Have signed 124, declaration for all applicants, just wondered if I need to sign 123 aswell?? 'Blonde' question I know, but help would be appreciated, would hate application to be sent back over something so simple!!

Cheers. x x
p.s. Still thinking of those who have not received letters of determination forms and hoping you get them soon!!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Hi Chiara, I too had a blonde moment with this, but you're right its just 124 you need to sign.
Good luck
Jo
Old Apr 13th 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Chiara25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Thanks for that Jo,
Will be sending mine off tomorrow! Think ive checked it over at least 50 times- bag of nerves!! How sad! How far are you with your application? Now I'm at the point of sending it off, starting to wish I had used an agent!
Chiara.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Just think though, the money youve saved by not using an agent will buy you a couple of flights. My application went off the beginning of March, so just waiting for acknowledgement.Hoping to be gone by the end of the year.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Well, its seems like years ago since i started this thread! I would just like to say a massive thankyou to everyone who has helped me along the way with advice and good wishes. Without all of the support on this forum, god only knows where i'd be!!
Anyway, visa app going tomorrow so another waiting game!!
Good luck to anyone waiting-it will come!!

Mo x
Old May 9th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, just wondering what everyone is upto?? I am just about sorted and ready to send visa app off end of this month. On last stages of sorting th e defacto stuff out. Liam and I not married, been together 10 yrs,now have to prove it!!! Its amazing what they want, waiting for friends to do stat dec;s for us etc...
Hope everyone okay, Caroline
Old May 9th 2007, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Caroline
I'm still playing the waiting game! Have waited 8 weeks tomorrow for ack of visa. So hopefully it will be any day now. Everything is speeding up so much, so I shouldn't complain really. Somebody from Feb (I think) got there visa 7 weeks after ack. Fantastic, so the waiting will hopefully be over soon and the real game will begin. I hope this gives you all hope
Amanda