Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Old Mar 9th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Smile Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Originally Posted by cathy_rainbow
Well, the story ( a very boring one!) continues. Today I had an email from NBT to say that they have returned my skills Assessment to ANMC.... so, back to square 1! So now I can't do the regional assessment first now...

Cathy
Hi Cathy,
What a pain! Hope they assess you promptish, sure they will coz they'll know your name by now!! I am expecting you to post that Jeremy Beadle is lurking somewhere!!!!!!!!! Maybe he is! I emailed ANMC yesterday (6 Weeks after applying) for progress report but not heard nothing. They'll probably reply "Dream On!!!" good luck with yours......
Mo
Old Mar 9th 2007, 9:43 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

ok really stupid question here.
I have a visa as I am accompanying my husband on his 547 visa medicals done visa in hand am registering with NSW board
do I need to do a skills assessment with the ANMC before I go to Oz? or should I wait till I get there?

Kim
Old Mar 9th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

you only need to do ANMC skills asssess if you need your nursing assessed for visa. So no, if you are going on hubbys visa you only need to register with state board!! Lucky thing!
Old Mar 9th 2007, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mo33
you only need to do ANMC skills asssess if you need your nursing assessed for visa. So no, if you are going on hubbys visa you only need to register with state board!! Lucky thing!
You lucky thing Kim!
I am emerald with envy!
Best of luck,
Cathy

and just to double check - none of us who applied for skills asses in Jan have got the ok yet?
That right???

Last edited by cathy_rainbow; Mar 9th 2007 at 2:18 pm. Reason: forgot a bit
Old Mar 9th 2007, 5:26 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

oh thank god.
was panicking at yet another hurdle to jump through

Kim
Old Mar 9th 2007, 5:30 pm

Thumbs up Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

You lucky thing Kim!
I am emerald with envy!
Best of luck,
Cathy

and just to double check - none of us who applied for skills asses in Jan have got the ok yet?
That right???
Cathy
I hope you get sorted soon, I am just so grateful not to have another thing to do as husband swanned off to Oz and left me to sort out house and kids(not coming with us ) so I have a lot too do

Kim
Old Mar 9th 2007, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Just realised we've wasted time and cash getting OH assessed. I thought she had to be assessed by ANMC to work in OZ.I'm a plumber and the primary applicant. Wish I'd found this site for reaserch before I started application.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Thought i'd bump this back again! Any news anyone?? None from me, I'm afraid!! Still waiting for postie...............
Mo
Old Mar 16th 2007, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Thought i'd bump this back again! Any news anyone?? None from me, I'm afraid!! Still waiting for postie...............
Mo
Hi Mo,
No, no good news here...
I had an email to say that a letter was on its way to me, not "the" letter however but more stuff they needed.
Apparantly as my NMC membership was renewed in Jan (after I posted my application) that is now expired. My employer reference is missing a detail and so is my personel reference!
So I am waitng for that to arrive so I can rectify it and have paid another £34 to the NMC to send out confirmation that I really am a nurse...
Cathy...
Old Mar 16th 2007, 9:05 pm

Hi Mo,
No, no good news here...
I had an email to say that a letter was on its way to me, not "the" letter however but more stuff they needed.
Apparantly as my NMC membership was renewed in Jan (after I posted my application) that is now expired. My employer reference is missing a detail and so is my personel reference!
So I am waitng for that to arrive so I can rectify it and have paid another £34 to the NMC to send out confirmation that I really am a nurse...
Cathy...
Wouldnt it be nice if they just accepted a valid pin number!! well we can dream
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Chiara25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Soooo, it has been 10 weeeks now since I got my receipt of assessment and I haven't heard owt...
I am guessing that noone else has heard either???

I may send a tentative email off to the ANMC casually enquiring - but I don't want to be a pain in the neck to them...

Anyone else got any news??

Cathy
Hi Guys

New to forum, and thought I'd join in the moan, Sent my application to ANMC in the first week in January and still no news! Glad i'm not the only one though! I have tried ringing them and e-mailed yesterday, still no reply!
I'm itching to get application off, especially since that 'Life Down Under' PROGRAMME, bet there will be mad rush now! Wanting to be off by next March. x
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Got my "we need more stuff letter" today.
As I did not get a graduation certificate they want an affadavit to say that I did do my nurse training. I had sent certified copeis of my NMC, UKCC registration papers but obviously not sufficient! I also had not had my references certified as copies (tho' I do not remember being asked to do that) so need to re-do those as well!
Hey ho, solicitor (Kerching!) here I come (again...)
Cathy
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Cathy, the more i read the more i think they want blood!! Where your references actual copies or where they originals? Only askin coz mine were originals, surely they won't ask me for a solicitors certifying thingy on them??
I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for my "want more stuff" letter, no way will i have sent all the stuff in!! never mind-patience is a virtue, so they say!!
Mo x:curse:
Old Mar 21st 2007, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Cathy, the more i read the more i think they want blood!! Where your references actual copies or where they originals? Only askin coz mine were originals, surely they won't ask me for a solicitors certifying thingy on them??
I'm just sitting here patiently waiting for my "want more stuff" letter, no way will i have sent all the stuff in!! never mind-patience is a virtue, so they say!!
Mo x:curse:
Hi, my experience mirror's some of yours. I had a need some more stuff letter a few weeks back. I did send certifed copies of everything they asked for so they didn't need anymore of that, but work ref was not good enough. May have spoke to you before Mo re this??
I think if you didn't get anything certified they will ask for this as they also don't want originals, just certified copies of originals, thats my understanding anyway. I am still waiting, have sent back what they needed 3 weeks ago nearly, had no confirmation they have recieved anything, don't even know what the timeline is now for this??
Fingers crossed for all of us!!!!!
Caroline
Old Mar 24th 2007, 4:36 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone.
I sent my stuff off to the Nurses board of Victoria two weeks ago. It's a waiting game for me now aswell. Once I get that I have to do a modified assessment with ANMC then send off visa application. It seems never ending
I'm really hoping to get out to melbourne for Christmas. fingers crossed for us all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.