AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Oct 28th 2015, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

Mimzie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

So can one start the ANMAC assessment before registration is out?
Old Oct 29th 2015, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes if you have a degree, I have got diploma so I had to wait for my registration.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sevenpot
Thank you all, I am going to go through PR so now I have to start ANMAC modified assessment. Gathering all the required documents again.....after all, another process.
<br />
<br />
You won't be able to do the modified assessment, you need your pin for that which you won't get until you present yourself to their office.

EDIT: actually misread your last post, thought the 12 months was same condition we have and hence you're not on the register yet.

Last edited by mgreaves; Oct 29th 2015 at 11:03 pm.
Old Oct 30th 2015, 8:14 am
Just Joined

AbesUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, how long is NMC nurse verification taking to arrive from request lately?
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 12:15 pm
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello again!!!

I am going to visit Australia next week to present myself to the AHPRA office. Can anybody help me what documents do I need to take it with me?

mgreaves you are right that I need my pin in order to apply for modified assessment. Thank you for the correction.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mimzie
Congrats Zulu and Stevenpot. AHPRA form sent out yesturday with courier service. Now its the waiting. Will keep you updated. On the visa issue. whats best to do your own PR or have an employer do a 457 for you. Just thinking ahead.
Hey I have asked similar question PR is best if u can afford it me opted for 457 then once I am there try an do PR not sure how easy it will be though.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nurse Becky
I have received an email from my registration officer, she say they have received my letter from the NMC and they will now asses my application and contact me in due course. Nothing about a board, is that the step after assessment?
Hey Becky well done for getting this far board is the final round table who Give the seal of approval

Last edited by ZULU2000; Nov 3rd 2015 at 6:32 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2015, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Hello again!!!

I am going to visit Australia next week to present myself to the AHPRA office. Can anybody help me what documents do I need to take it with me?

mgreaves you are right that I need my pin in order to apply for modified assessment. Thank you for the correction.
hey nice one enjoy the weather this makes wanna bail out of my current contract for 457
Old Nov 4th 2015, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Hello again!!!

Thats great Sevenpot. Hope to do the same in February. Update. Sent Application by DHL Tuesday
Departed heathrow thursday 29/10/15
Arrived Perth Friday 30/10/2015
Delivered to AHPRA Monday 2/11/2015 @11:15
Acknowledgement of application email received and money taken 3/11/2015. Now waiting to hear from next email.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 9:11 am
Just Joined

binky333 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats great Sevenpot. Hope to do the same in February. Update. Sent Application by DHL Tuesday
Departed heathrow thursday 29/10/15
Arrived Perth Friday 30/10/2015
Delivered to AHPRA Monday 2/11/2015 @11:15
Acknowledgement of application email received and money taken 3/11/2015. Now waiting to hear from next email.
Hi Mimzie

I sent mine around the same time as you but to Adelaide
Sent via RM 20/10/15
Delivered to AHPRA 28/10/15
Acknowledgement from AHPRA 3/11/15

I am missing the statement of service from my HR department, awaiting NMC to send their bits and I need to complete my police check which should all be done by the end of November. It will be interesting to see which AHPRA office is quicker. I've read that Adelaide is quite slow...

Did you send a complete pack to Perth or do you have documents you still need to send?

How many years qualified are you?

the process doesn't take too long
Old Nov 5th 2015, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by binky333
Hi Mimzie

I sent mine around the same time as you but to Adelaide
Sent via RM 20/10/15
Delivered to AHPRA 28/10/15
Acknowledgement from AHPRA 3/11/15

I am missing the statement of service from my HR department, awaiting NMC to send their bits and I need to complete my police check which should all be done by the end of November. It will be interesting to see which AHPRA office is quicker. I've read that Adelaide is quite slow...

Did you send a complete pack to Perth or do you have documents you still need to send?

How many years qualified are you?

the process doesn't take too long
Hie Binky333, I sent the full package. Every paper required how did you send yours without the ICHC reference no. you needed to enter it on the application form. NMC sent me a letter dated 22/10/15 saying they sent the COGS to AHPRA today. I did my ICHC on the 22/10/15. So waiting to hear from next email whether it has all reached AHPRA. I have 8years experience as a theatre Nurse and you?
Old Nov 5th 2015, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

Hie Binky333, I sent the full package. Every paper required how did you send yours without the ICHC reference no. you needed to enter it on the application form. NMC sent me a letter dated 22/10/15 saying they sent the COGS to AHPRA today. I did my ICHC on the 22/10/15. So waiting to hear from next email whether it has all reached AHPRA. I have 8years experience as a theatre Nurse and you?
I wasn't aware of the ICHC so I looked on the agos40 and it says on question 14 - Do you have any criminal history? No - Go to next question. It says in the notes at the side of question 14 that you only have to do the ICHC if you answered yes to the question. I was going to go ahead and do the normal police check but perhaps I'll wait to here from AHPRA rather than paying twice.

8 years... You'll have no problem then. I'm only 9 months qualified and 7 months on a surgical ward. Im Currently applying for recovery roles though as that is where I'd like to be. I just want to get out there now, it's been a long process
Old Nov 5th 2015, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by binky333
I wasn't aware of the ICHC so I looked on the agos40 and it says on question 14 - Do you have any criminal history? No - Go to next question. It says in the notes at the side of question 14 that you only have to do the ICHC if you answered yes to the question. I was going to go ahead and do the normal police check but perhaps I'll wait to here from AHPRA rather than paying twice.

8 years... You'll have no problem then. I'm only 9 months qualified and 7 months on a surgical ward. Im Currently applying for recovery roles though as that is where I'd like to be. I just want to get out there now, it's been a long process
Hey I think ICHC is standard I think but let's see what they say.
Old Nov 5th 2015, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

You need the police check, from AHPRA:
All new applicants seeking registration as health practitioners in Australia, if they:
  • declare a criminal history outside Australia, and/or
  • have lived, or been primarily based in one or more countries other than Australia for six consecutive months or longer, when aged 18 years or more.
Also from AHPRA:Apply for an ICHC before submitting your AHPRA
https://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registratio...l-History.aspx
Old Nov 5th 2015, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mgreaves
You need the police check, from AHPRA:
All new applicants seeking registration as health practitioners in Australia, if they:
  • declare a criminal history outside Australia, and/or
  • have lived, or been primarily based in one or more countries other than Australia for six consecutive months or longer, when aged 18 years or more.
Also from AHPRA:Apply for an ICHC before submitting your AHPRA
https://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registratio...l-History.aspx
I guess I'll have to do the ICHC then. Just wish the forms that AHPRA expect us to complete weren't so misleading - I'd have completed it prior to sending my application

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.