Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Moving to Auckland .......!!!!

Moving to Auckland .......!!!!

Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

sharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant futuresharkyuk has a brilliant future
Default Re: Moving to Auckland .......!!!!

Kwprwn........you shock me I though you were east side with the rest of us..........

Come on over to Auckland, I have nearly been here a year and I like the place yea the weather is haveing a bit of a bitch but hey thats life.......

Sharky
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sharkyuk
Kwprwn........you shock me I though you were east side with the rest of us..........

Come on over to Auckland, I have nearly been here a year and I like the place yea the weather is haveing a bit of a bitch but hey thats life.......

Sharky
sorry west auckland for me only at the moment, mr kwprwn works over here so its easier for us, and hes a westie by birth (dont laugh now...you didnt have any choice were you were born..did you? cus if you did I wanna know how )we looked at mt wellington area and around there as he did get offered a job over there but we decided to stay over west. I would have liked to live in a million dollar house over in takapuna, but unfortunately i have yet to win lotto so here i stay for the time being, but thanks for asking
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

MY only complaint with Waitakere is the no alchole (sorry can't spell that and its not in the spell checker????) in the supermarket, so if you forget to get it while you are out you have to pay premium price at the liquor store
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jueinnz
MY only complaint with Waitakere is the no alchole (sorry can't spell that and its not in the spell checker????) in the supermarket, so if you forget to get it while you are out you have to pay premium price at the liquor store
you spelt it right anyway ( i think)
but I know what you mean, but its not that much difference to outside of waitakere buying in the liquor stores, well not that I have found, but as you have been here longer, you know more than me but it is a bit of a pain to not be able to buy it in a supermarket
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kwprwn
you spelt it right anyway ( i think)
but I know what you mean, but its not that much difference to outside of waitakere buying in the liquor stores, well not that I have found, but as you have been here longer, you know more than me but it is a bit of a pain to not be able to buy it in a supermarket
a bottle of Kim Crawford they wanted $17.99 last week in Liqure king, It was on special for $10 in food town I suppose thats the difference getting the specials at food town!!!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jueinnz
a bottle of Kim Crawford they wanted $17.99 last week in Liqure king, It was on special for $10 in food town I suppose thats the difference getting the specials at food town!!!
wow thats a big difference, the foodtown in st lukes, I am guessing here is out of the waitakere area so they sell alcohol there yes/no, i havent been there for a while so cant remember
Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:18 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

*snigger* So sorry, but the "east side!" vs "west side!" comments just reminded me of Da Ali G Movie. Where his gang and the rival gang were on the east and west side of Staines, Middx.