Kiwi Men???

Old Apr 29th 2006, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

CelestialAnnie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kiwi Men???

Hi Kiwi sis..........I still owe ya an email........sorry..........so much to fill you in on.........but I've been so busy...........Don't give up on me hun....ok....... Love ya.....and you will have an email soon........promise......... You take care my dear............later hon.........

Annie
Old Apr 30th 2006, 4:37 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CelestialAnnie
I'm not sure, Sis.........but this frightens me........ lol Don't we all have enough to worry about.........and now we have to worry about that area too!!???? and who's really looking? If in the heat of things, who cares???? lol Just enjoy the pleasure, I say.................
LOl don't stress. Camelot is cool. He was just sharing some deep & meaningful trivia with us
Old Apr 30th 2006, 4:38 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kiwi sis..........I still owe ya an email........sorry..........so much to fill you in on.........but I've been so busy...........Don't give up on me hun....ok....... Love ya.....and you will have an email soon........promise......... You take care my dear............later hon.........

Annie
Don't stress Annie: life goes on outside of the cyberworld

u take care 2
Old May 2nd 2006, 6:12 am
Account Closed

Wink Re: Kiwi Men???

[QUOTE=Fireman Al]Hey my sweet Annie,
Thanks for trying to give me some...Karma that is, just keep on trying to give it to me and my big hose..........it did make me laugh though.... Big Al xx /QUOTE]

Hey Babe.......I'm gonna try to give you some more..... karma......... if you'll take it........
Old May 4th 2006, 3:12 am
Account Closed

Hi Everyone.......Just wanted to say a huge Thank you to you all that replied to me regarding the kiwi men thing...... Much appreciated!!! So since I got rid of one kiwi man........ anymore out there??? At least I do still have my Big Al and his hose........ and hiya kiwi sis......email on it's way, my dear.....

Thank you all............
Old May 4th 2006, 11:14 am
Banned

Hi Everyone.......Just wanted to say a huge Thank you to you all that replied to me regarding the kiwi men thing...... Much appreciated!!! So since I got rid of one kiwi man........ anymore out there??? At least I do still have my Big Al and his hose........ and hiya kiwi sis......email on it's way, my dear.....

Thank you all............
I have a male kiwi friend here Annie. If you want to know more just email sis

Seriously I am amazed this thread is still alive and well!
Old May 4th 2006, 7:36 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
I have a male kiwi friend here Annie. If you want to know more just email sis

Seriously I am amazed this thread is still alive and well!
Alive, but certainly not well.
Old May 5th 2006, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kiwichild
I have a male kiwi friend here Annie. If you want to know more just email sis Seriously I am amazed this thread is still alive and well!
I know me too!.... but pretty funny I think.....
Old May 5th 2006, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Steve-NZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Kiwi Men???

Haven't visited here since we moved over but this thread is pretty funny. Loved the way it started all "oh wow kiwi men are great" and then went rather cold when she hit "issues" and dumped this great strapping kiwi.

Annie, if that's your pic in the sig you're pretty cute but have much to learn.
As someone said earlier, ALL nationalities have good and bad. And relationships have to be worked at. Big hose or otherwise!

Have a great day!
Old May 5th 2006, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Steve-NZ
Haven't visited here since we moved over but this thread is pretty funny. Loved the way it started all "oh wow kiwi men are great" and then went rather cold when she hit "issues" and dumped this great strapping kiwi. Annie, if that's your pic in the sig you're pretty cute but have much to learn. As someone said earlier, ALL nationalities have good and bad. And relationships have to be worked at. Big hose or otherwise! Have a great day!
Hi Steve.....Listen, no shit about relationships and each nationality has good and bad....I know this already....... I was only trying to get information on NZ men, and women for that matter, being that I really didn't know that much about your country or the people in it, ok......... That was all...... so please..... But gosh, Steve, thank you anyway for your input, much appreciated........ and you have a wonderful day! Thank you, Annie

Btw....love people in all countries.....and all nationalities........
Old May 12th 2006, 8:27 pm
Account Closed

Just a quickie to say Hi to my two favorite "Kiwi's", (kiwichild/sis and Fireman Al).....I'll send ya both an email soon.................luv yas!!!!