Canstaff

Old May 29th 2015, 6:21 am
Just Joined

saddy66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Canstaff

Originally Posted by jonesy115
I used the whole of the package that Canstaff offered. I got flights through them so I could get the larger baggage allowance. I even used heartland immigration that they recommended. The immigration people were bloody expensive and I'd recommend doing the paper work yourself to save yourself a fair few quid.
Food and stuff can be quite expensive over here if he isn't doing the meal thing at his place. Just a heads up
Did you have to ask them to use there package as they have not offered anything.
The said this in the most recent reply
Once you have had your immigration approved, passports returned to you and have then organised your flights, can you please pass the information on to us. We know this may take a couple of weeks but once we have it, then we can ensure that your airport pickup, accommodation etc will be arranged.
Old May 29th 2015, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

jonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saddy66
Did you have to ask them to use there package as they have not offered anything.
The said this in the most recent reply
Once you have had your immigration approved, passports returned to you and have then organised your flights, can you please pass the information on to us. We know this may take a couple of weeks but once we have it, then we can ensure that your airport pickup, accommodation etc will be arranged.
I sent them an email saying I wanted to take up that option of that. If you email coralie she will sort it out
Old May 29th 2015, 6:47 am
Just Joined

I sent them an email saying I wanted to take up that option of that. If you email coralie she will sort it out
Thanks I will get onto that today
Old May 29th 2015, 6:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I was still with Canstaff when I renewed my visa. They gave me a two year contract that allowed me to get a 3 year working visa. Once I started working for my new employer I had to change employer details but it's the same 3 year working visa, just different employer on it.
Variation of terms. Very helpful. Thanks

He does need to be able to self cater and it is easy for saddy66 and her son to do their own visa application . Happy to help with that & would save a massive amount of $$.
Old May 29th 2015, 6:52 am
`

There are airport shuttles that can get you to the accommodation. It really is very easy to book those.

Also, you may well find that you can get flights cheaper from your end. Once he has the visa you only need book a one way ticket.
Old May 29th 2015, 6:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
Variation of terms. Very helpful. Thanks

He does need to be able to self cater and it is easy for saddy66 and her son to do their own visa application . Happy to help with that & would save a massive amount of $$.
Can you provide a link or any info Bevs please about the visa application
Old May 29th 2015, 6:54 am
`

Yes. I am about to serve up tea.

I will link a bit later on.

It is just a form Saddy66.

You will need the contract details from Canstaff and a couple of other bits of info.... and some $$$

Yes ! We will talk you through it all.

The main thing is to breathe & not jump. We all know how it feels .

---
If Jonesey115 is looking in , he can help with this also. He has done this too.

We did this when we were first arriving. Husband had this type of temp work visa. So many of us do this.

Have a hug. I know it must seem hard as it is your son.

Last edited by BEVS; May 29th 2015 at 6:57 am.
Old May 29th 2015, 6:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
Yes. I am about to serve up tea.

I will link a bit later on.

It is just a form Saddy66.

You will need the contract details from Canstaff and a couple of other bits of info.... and some $$$

Yes ! We will talk you through it all.

The main thing is to breathe & not jump. We all know how it feels .
Thanks to you and Jonesy making this a lot easier.
I do feel like my head is in a spin nice advise Breathe
Old May 29th 2015, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

jonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond reputejonesy115 has a reputation beyond repute

Canstaff will pick you up from the airport and stuff. Their package is worth doing. Yu don't have to use their visa partners so all good.
Old May 29th 2015, 7:03 am
`

Canstaff will pick you up from the airport and stuff. Their package is worth doing. You don't have to use their visa partners so all good.
Brilliant . So they could save good $$ if we talk them through the forms

To add. You're a good'un Jonesy115.

I know Canstaff are really in it for them as that is their business , so it is wonderful you are here on BE to help this Mum and her lad.

What price was the flight out ?

Last edited by BEVS; May 29th 2015 at 7:05 am.
Old May 29th 2015, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Yeah! I think I got charged £1700 just for all the forms to be filled out for me, needless to say I did it myself when I renewed
Old May 29th 2015, 7:33 am
Just Joined

Yeah! I think I got charged £1700 just for all the forms to be filled out for me, needless to say I did it myself when I renewed
Jonesy any idea how much it cost you overall to get to NZ
Old May 29th 2015, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

My flights were about £700, the visa was about £170, the immigration thing was $1700 not £ like I mistanly put before.
Old May 29th 2015, 8:13 am
Just Joined

My flights were about £700, the visa was about £170, the immigration thing was $1700 not £ like I mistanly put before.
Cheers panic over £1700 thought that was expensive
Old May 29th 2015, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Haha yeah my bad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.