British Passport

Old Aug 26th 2008, 5:45 am
Just Joined

KiwiMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default British Passport

Hi,

Not sure if this is the best place to put this questions but here goes:

My daughter was born in NZ last year. Is she entitled to a British Passport with the following criteria:

1. I was born in NZ in 1975 and hold a British passport (both my parents are British) and a NZ passport.
2. My wife was born in the UK in 1975 (so has a British passport) and emigrated to NZ in 2005.

I have been reading the British passport application form and it doesn't make it clear if my daughter can have a British passport.

Thanks for your help.
Mike
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:42 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: British Passport

Think she can due to your wife being born in Britian. Best thing is to ring the embassy and find out.