Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Belgium , Netherlands, Luxembourg
Reload this Page >

Good Primary schools in Rotterdam??

Good Primary schools in Rotterdam??

Old May 13th 2015, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Zahida88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good Primary schools in Rotterdam??

Hi everyone

I will be visiting 2 primary schools in the summer Willibrodschool and Montessori Tuinstad for my 9 year old son.

I will have time to visit other schools and are awaiting responses for appointments.

Can anyone tell me whether the 2 above are any good and also if there are any other schools you would recommend?

I've had a look into the International schools but they are for children who are staying temporarily in NL. We plan to stay long term.

Many thanks
Zahida
Old Jul 25th 2015, 8:20 am
Just Joined

SuperNova is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good Primary schools in Rotterdam??

Hi Zahida88

Although I cant answer your question I was hoping you could tell me about your experience in NL so far and how easy you have found the transition from uk to nl.

I am looking at schools and finances and how to make the move with my two children. It would be nice to know how you are getting on.