Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

VIRGIN ATLANTIC: wont let our friends fly 'cos their little boy sick!

VIRGIN ATLANTIC: wont let our friends fly 'cos their little boy sick!

Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VIRGIN ATLANTIC: wont let our friends fly 'cos their little boy sick!

Originally Posted by JEM3110
Don't tell me, children should be seen and not heard right?

Travelling with young children is stressful enough, as it is, without having fellow passengers tut-tutting in your ear all the time!
I was flying with my four month old back to the UK. The chap infront of me looked horrified, I told him it was OK he was a good baby. I was lucky, my baby slept almost whole flight strapped to me in a carrier, I even read a book. The chap infront was full of praise when we landed, I was full of relief, we all know it could have been much worse!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:20 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VIRGIN ATLANTIC: wont let our friends fly 'cos their little boy sick!

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
There is a Dr at Heathrow. I dont know how to contact him/her though.
No thats only when you're flying
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:21 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cybersecretary
I have no idea what you are talking about (further exposure for derision on this site). Whats all this about?
I thought it was just me, again lol
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:28 pm
Not dead yet

Travelling with young children is stressful enough, as it is, without having fellow passengers tut-tutting in your ear all the time!
don't get me started, we flew with US Airways our youngest couldn't equalise his ears and cried. We did everything we could eventually the Steward came to us and told us to 'Shut it up'. We asked her what did she want us to do as we had tried everything. She then stamped her feet started shouting threw a bread roll at me and threatened to have us arrested. I told her she was an idiot and she stormed off.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

ri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of lightri_mischief is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Thydney
don't get me started, we flew with US Airways our youngest couldn't equalise his ears and cried. We did everything we could eventually the Steward came to us and told us to 'Shut it up'. We asked her what did she want us to do as we had tried everything. She then stamped her feet started shouting threw a bread roll at me and threatened to have us arrested. I told her she was an idiot and she stormed off.
Wow - I hope you complained (seriously)
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:37 pm

JEM3110 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Thydney

We flew from Heathrow to O'hare on a look/see trip a couple of years ago, paid for by my OH's employer. The airline messed up and over-booked the flight and we ended up being put in First Class with our then 4 year old!!! On top of that, the stewardess was the bitch from hell. I could not get my son to sleep, eat or anything - he was over-tired and cranky as you'd expect. All she kept saying was "can you keep the noise down other passengers are trying to rest" I just wanted to crawl under my blanket and die.....
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:41 pm
Not dead yet

We flew from Heathrow to O'hare on a look/see trip a couple of years ago, paid for by my OH's employer. The airline messed up and over-booked the flight and we ended up being put in First Class with our then 4 year old!!! On top of that, the stewardess was the bitch from hell. I could not get my son to sleep, eat or anything - he was over-tired and cranky as you'd expect. All she kept saying was "can you keep the noise down other passengers are trying to rest" I just wanted to crawl under my blanket and die.....
What makes me puke is they still want to charge for a full price seat then complain
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:58 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
There is a Dr at Heathrow. I dont know how to contact him/her though.
It is the Port Medical Officer they are airside in the terminal 3 immigration hall.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:18 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Well said!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:19 pm
In Orange County, CA.

cybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond reputecybersecretary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Disappointed that you are all missing the real culprit. I blame the precious little snowflake. Well, maybe next time the parents will think twice before indulging this spoiled little monster.
Who are you talking about exactly??
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:29 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Who are you talking about exactly??
The child person who up-chucked. Obviously he conspired to make himself vomit at the most inopportune moment in a bid to spite his liberal, Guardian-reading parents, thereby preventing them from boarding the aircraft.

And all because little Timmy got the Sony Wii without the zombie game.

Get off my lawn.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:31 pm
In Orange County, CA.

The child person who up-chucked. Obviously he conspired to make himself vomit at the most inopportune moment in a bid to spite his liberal, Guardian-reading parents, thereby preventing them from boarding the aircraft.

Get off my lawn.
get back under your rock matey.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:35 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

get back under your rock matey.
-Gasp!- How dare you, madam!? How dare you? I have never been spoken to like that in my life. You kiss your children with that mouth?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:39 pm
In Orange County, CA.

-Gasp!- How dare you, madam!? How dare you? I have never been spoken to like that in my life. You kiss your children with that mouth?
yeh and they are as foul mouthed as me. I bet you end up sitting next to us on our next flight - oh the joy.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

sambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond reputesambapink has a reputation beyond repute

Get off my lawn.
You appear to be talking out of ur backside

Hope it works out for them.. what a nightmare, hope the little fella is feeling better soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.