Shipping from Perth to uk

Old Mar 2nd 2015, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default Shipping from Perth to uk

Living in perth looking to maybe make a move back to uk,not sure if a 40ft container or a 20ft container will be used,but I was wondering anyone who moved back who did you use and how recent was it and what was your quotes or price.
its on the cards to make a return unless things get better for me so just wanted to start the ball rolling on a possible move or costs.
Old Mar 2nd 2015, 10:31 am
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping from Perth to uk

I got a quote to ship about a dozen boxes to Ireland and the price was exorbitant (I don't have enough to fill a container). For me it'll be cheaper to send the stuff I really want to keep through Australia Post, and live out of suitcase in Melbourne for a few months.

I never bought any furniture so everything I own is clothes, book, trinkets, that sort of thing. Maybe I always knew I'll be leaving Perth and kept my belongings to a minimum?
Old Mar 2nd 2015, 10:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian.w
Living in perth looking to maybe make a move back to uk,not sure if a 40ft container or a 20ft container will be used,but I was wondering anyone who moved back who did you use and how recent was it and what was your quotes or price.
its on the cards to make a return unless things get better for me so just wanted to start the ball rolling on a possible move or costs.
I'll move the thread to the UK forum as we have several people in there who have gone back recently and can recommend shippers

I got a quote recently from Kent Removals for boxes Brisbane to the UK and it was a lot cheaper than I expected

Last edited by Pollyana; Mar 2nd 2015 at 10:35 am.
Old Mar 5th 2015, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We used Chess (2010) they were by far the cheapest from Perth to the UK (times may have changed though) we also thought we would use a 40ft container but when we decided to have a clear out (glad we did in the end but very painful lol at the time) we had a 20ft container so the cost was even cheaper. We had quotes from Kent, Chess and I think the other company was Pickfords? good luck with whichever way you choose
Old Mar 24th 2015, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default shipping companies to uk from perth wa (moved to UK forum)

Unless things change soon i maybe looking to head back to uk,i was wondering anyone who came here and shipped back to uk, who you used,costs and what size of container used.
I used whites back in uk who then use if i remember kent over here,all was fine apart from one large item with slight damage and couple of small items but overall was very happy.
I am just looking to get quotes and need a list of companies who ship from perth to uk and take it from there.
I have until end of june before i need to leave my rental so if i get things moving im half way there.
If things change soon then i may extend my stay longer and will not need to move back.
Ones i know of are.

Grace
wridgeways
kent

Im interested in knowing what you paid from here back to uk to compare also.
Old Mar 24th 2015, 8:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: shipping companies to uk from perth wa

Originally Posted by brian.w
Unless things change soon i maybe looking to head back to uk,i was wondering anyone who came here and shipped back to uk, who you used,costs and what size of container used.
I used whites back in uk who then use if i remember kent over here,all was fine apart from one large item with slight damage and couple of small items but overall was very happy.
I am just looking to get quotes and need a list of companies who ship from perth to uk and take it from there.
I have until end of june before i need to leave my rental so if i get things moving im half way there.
If things change soon then i may extend my stay longer and will not need to move back.
Ones i know of are.

Grace
wridgeways
kent

Im interested in knowing what you paid from here back to uk to compare also.
I have merged this with your previous thread on the same subject