Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East

Old Apr 20th 2017, 12:22 pm   #106
Just Joined

Walnut10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "Is It Worth It" - a guide to costs vs income for the UAE & Qatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKMS View Post
Joined this a bit late ....... Has accommodation allowance all but died out ? I'm on my way out to Dubai in 4 weeks, my company pay it across the spectrum of employees at all levels and every other role I researched for myself in other companies was pretty much the same (tech companies).
Hi, brand new to this and looking to move out end of this year for family reasons to UAE...i work for largest UK tech co now in London (sadly tiny presence in UAE)...any advice for who to move to in the region from a tech perspective? in finance/operations capacity...thanks
Walnut10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st 2017, 7:08 am   #107
UKMS Male
Forum Regular

UKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of lightUKMS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: "Is It Worth It" - a guide to costs vs income for the UAE & Qatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walnut10 View Post
Hi, brand new to this and looking to move out end of this year for family reasons to UAE...i work for largest UK tech co now in London (sadly tiny presence in UAE)...any advice for who to move to in the region from a tech perspective? in finance/operations capacity...thanks
I ended up staying with my company (tech with global presence) and relocating. I don't really have the insight to tell you good and bad in the tech world here. You may be better finding who has the opportunity you are looking for and research it from there.

Good luck !
UKMS is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East