Reload this Page >

Family Joining Residance Visa Oman

Family Joining Residance Visa Oman

Old Jan 5th 2017, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

eastrunner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Family Joining Residance Visa Oman

Happy New Year!

My wife and I are Dual British and Sri Lankan Nationals, ourbaby was born in Sri Lanka 6 months ago. I work in Oman and have a residentvisa until 2018. The baby has a Sri Lankan passport and we are in the processof applying for her British passport. If I want them to join me in Oman 'now'would it be a problem that she has a Sri Lankan passport? And both of usBritish. My wife has been here only to visit on arrival tourist visas.

We have the birth certificate from Sri Lanka to say we are the parentsand the Marriage certificate to show we are married. Thanks

ER

Old Jan 10th 2017, 10:58 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Family Joining Residance Visa Oman

Originally Posted by eastrunner
Happy New Year!

My wife and I are Dual British and Sri Lankan Nationals, ourbaby was born in Sri Lanka 6 months ago. I work in Oman and have a residentvisa until 2018. The baby has a Sri Lankan passport and we are in the processof applying for her British passport. If I want them to join me in Oman 'now'would it be a problem that she has a Sri Lankan passport? And both of usBritish. My wife has been here only to visit on arrival tourist visas.

We have the birth certificate from Sri Lanka to say we are the parentsand the Marriage certificate to show we are married. Thanks

ER

Ask your employer. They are the ones who would have to sponsor your family.