Other half has been sacked

Old Feb 17th 2009, 7:38 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Other half has been sacked

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
what you doing tonight, Atilla is at golf

Meeting a mate for drinks then dinner at Nobu i think
Old Feb 17th 2009, 7:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers

Meeting a mate for drinks then dinner at Nobu i think

enjoy
Old Feb 17th 2009, 7:54 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy
Thanks hun xxxx
Old Feb 17th 2009, 8:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks hun xxxx
a bit of time out does you the world of good! we are off to the Jumeirah Beach hotel for the weekend at the end of the month
Old Feb 17th 2009, 8:03 am
Up in the air

a bit of time out does you the world of good! we are off to the Jumeirah Beach hotel for the weekend at the end of the month
Sounds good!
Is little'un going too or just you and Atilla??
Old Feb 17th 2009, 8:35 am
Concierge

Sounds good!
Is little'un going too or just you and Atilla??
Nah Mitten too, but there is a kids club
Old Feb 17th 2009, 9:44 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

yes, was taken on a recent boat trip to oman
Just out of interest JD...how long did the boat trip take (average knots) and from where to where ? Been thinking of making the trip myself.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:31 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

For what it's worth, Kristy and Kids Club is the only thing worth watching on Channel 7...the rest is garbage, especially that Hunt for a New Woman thing. Best wishes to Kristy and the baby2be from Shadya, Jasmine and yours truly.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:03 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by lionheart
For what it's worth, Kristy and Kids Club is the only thing worth watching on Channel 7...the rest is garbage, especially that Hunt for a New Woman thing. Best wishes to Kristy and the baby2be from Shadya, Jasmine and yours truly.
Just for your information, the hunt for the new woman is a scam.
They have already cancelled the show, but are continuing the hunt anyway..

Many thanks, she had a ton of disappointed fans and tons of emails, however, we are now changing the format...recording the show privately with the hope of selling the show to another station.

Failing that, she will be staying at home just entertaining our new sprog!!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:04 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by MacScot
Just out of interest JD...how long did the boat trip take (average knots) and from where to where ? Been thinking of making the trip myself.
It was a mates boats, and i have no idea how long it took as all of us were on the sauce...
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:04 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

****ers
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:42 pm
Up in the air

How funny...
Just had a reporter phone the missus asking tons of questions.

I guess we have a few media folks lurking the boards for gossip!...
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:54 pm
Concierge

How funny...

Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

How funny...

You have mail.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

mantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nice

Originally Posted by commander
bit gay aint it?

"bit"? scott alexander "bit gay"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvAtILUSNgM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.