MSC K3 Roll Call

Old Mar 19th 2003, 9:16 am
nce
Forum Regular

nce is an unknown quantity at this point

Well.....

I am actually here in Germany visiting my husband which has been a blast since we just got back from Barcelona!

I checked our status a million times yesterday as I was sure that I would hear from the BCIS on the 18th! (Strange mathematical calculation that I can't really explain, but I came up with the 18th!)

I was right about the 18th, but last night after a fun night out at the bar, we checked our status and we are getting an RFE! Although we are disappointed, I originally didn't expect to hear anything until mid april, so the MSC is way faster than I thought!!

More waiting to continue, but atleast we got to snuggle through the news together! And as my wonderful husband said, " They could have sent us the RFE in late April!" He has such a wonderful perspective...

Congrats to all the newly approved and much hope to those still waiting....

Niki and Matthias

Our timeline:
1/6/03 mailed I-130
1/8/03 NOA #1 I-130
1/14/03 mailed I-129F
1/16/03 NOA #1 I-129F
3/6/03 Matthias receives police cert and certified marriage license and birth certificate
3/12/03 Should have everything ready for interview
3/18/03 RFE (online) for I-129F
Old Mar 19th 2003, 12:09 pm

sbnw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cindyabs
I'll say,gosh what if I had only TSC to depend on. I wouldn't be hearing anything until Feb of 2004 by my calculations!!

Congratulations Cindy, well done!! I hear you about TSC - the processing dates have not moved foward one day since I filed back in October...thank God for the K3.

Seana
----------------------
I-130 1st NOA TSC - Oct 7/02
I-129 1st NOA MSC - Jan 27/03 Online Jan 28/03
I-129 2nd NOA - ????
I-129 RFE March 14/03
I-129 RFE March 17/03 Letter received
Old Mar 19th 2003, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what about RFE

hi
what they ask in RFE ......... i m still waiting for 2nd NOA

1ST NOA 31st
2ND still waiting

Good luck to u & ALL
Old Mar 19th 2003, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Default stiil waitng

Originally posted by cindyabs
I'll say,gosh what if I had only TSC to depend on. I wouldn't be hearing anything until Feb of 2004 by my calculations!!
I am so happy for u.. on the other side i am still waitng for my 2nd NOA

1ST NOA 31st dec 2002
2nd DONNO

good luck
Old Mar 19th 2003, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

fcdeliu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MSC Approval

Hey gang,

I'm overseas, but just got word that our I-129F was approved on the 10th of March.

Considering our 1st NOA was 30/31 December, took about 70 days, well within the low-range BCIS estimate, and we had to get a bona fide marriage exception in order to get the approval - so, not too shabby.

Was in the neighborhood of the Consulate today so went over to see if perhaps NVC had sent them the scanned email, but no such luck, yet.

Am planning on the interview process to take another month or so (the interview will be denied due to visa overstay/removal order, yet we have to wait for an interview which will result in a certain denial, how silly) and then the waivers another month or so.

Good luck to all,

Frank

VSC 1st NOA - 19 Dec. 2002
VSC 2nd NOA - (they are processing 22/08/2002)
MSC 1st NOA - 30/31 Dec. 2002
MSC 2nd NOA - 10 Mar. 2003
NVC forwards - ?
Consulate interview - ?
I-212/I-601 - ?
Old Mar 19th 2003, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSC Approval

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fcdeliu
Hey gang,

I'm overseas, but just got word that our I-129F was approved on the 10th of March.

Congratulations, fcdeliu!!!!! Wow , MSC rules I am so happy for you. Good luck on your next challenge.
Old Mar 19th 2003, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nce
Well.....

I am actually here in Germany visiting my husband which has been a blast since we just got back from Barcelona!

I checked our status a million times yesterday as I was sure that I would hear from the BCIS on the 18th! (Strange mathematical calculation that I can't really explain, but I came up with the 18th!)

I was right about the 18th, but last night after a fun night out at the bar, we checked our status and we are getting an RFE! Although we are disappointed, I originally didn't expect to hear anything until mid april, so the MSC is way faster than I thought!!

More waiting to continue, but atleast we got to snuggle through the news together! And as my wonderful husband said, " They could have sent us the RFE in late April!" He has such a wonderful perspective...

Congrats to all the newly approved and much hope to those still waiting....

Niki and Matthias

Our timeline:
1/6/03 mailed I-130
1/8/03 NOA #1 I-130
1/14/03 mailed I-129F
1/16/03 NOA #1 I-129F
3/6/03 Matthias receives police cert and certified marriage license and birth certificate
3/12/03 Should have everything ready for interview
3/18/03 RFE (online) for I-129F
That's great your processing was earlier than expected eventhough twas RFE. The good part of it is you have more time to collect the additional documents needed and still at your timeline. Good luck and best wishes.
Old Mar 19th 2003, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

salooni110 is an unknown quantity at this point

is there anyone else here with a February 1st NOA date?
i checked some numbers and Feb 4th date was approved...
this is great
hope they keep it up
Old Mar 20th 2003, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSC Approval

Originally posted by fcdeliu
Hey gang,

Considering our 1st NOA was 30/31 December, took about 70 days, well within the low-range BCIS estimate, and we had to get a bona fide marriage exception in order to get the approval - so, not too shabby.

Was in the neighborhood of the Consulate today so went over to see if perhaps NVC had sent them the scanned email, but no such luck, yet.

Am planning on the interview process to take another month or so (the interview will be denied due to visa overstay/removal order, yet we have to wait for an interview which will result in a certain denial, how silly) and then the waivers another month or so.

Good luck to all,

Frank

VSC 1st NOA - 19 Dec. 2002
VSC 2nd NOA - (they are processing 22/08/2002)
MSC 1st NOA - 30/31 Dec. 2002
MSC 2nd NOA - 10 Mar. 2003
NVC forwards - ?
Consulate interview - ?
I-212/I-601 - ?
Frank !!!!! Sup Brother... is it really you ?? I was hoping that you didnt give up. I am in the same boat as you with the overstays and was asking my lawyer about waviers and such and was told not 2 worry about it. I will be the first to admit I don't understand anything about this process at all... for when I feel as if I do, theres always something that proposes other questions.

I hope things are going well with you and your wife !!! I am also with my wife but today is my last day I go back home tommorrow The only good thing about it is that my 2NOA will be waiting for me in my mailbox.

Great to see you on the boards again !! Was concerned.
Old Mar 20th 2003, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

Default Cindyabs god luck

Hi

i am so happy for u ....good luck to u & ur spouse

MSC
I129f
1st NOA 31st
2ND waiting
Old Mar 21st 2003, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

dailyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all!!!

My husband received Packet 3 from London today!!!

It's so strange because the day they emailed me and told me they hadn't received the file yet was the day they mailed it to him!

It's definitely a nice surprise!

-Dailyn
Old Mar 21st 2003, 3:03 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dailyn
Hey all!!!

My husband received Packet 3 from London today!!!

It's so strange because the day they emailed me and told me they hadn't received the file yet was the day they mailed it to him!

It's definitely a nice surprise!

-Dailyn
Gosh, I'll say. Good for you! Looks like I'll be bringing a load of papers over to my husband next week in readiness. I doubt though that NVC will receive my approval from MSC and transmit to LON before I fly over on 28th. It would be nice, but believe me I am counting my blessings!
Old Mar 22nd 2003, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a safe trip Cindy !!!! You must be so excited !!! I hope they move fast for you !! Im not sure how long you are staying but theres one week before you go and if you stay for 2 weeks you never know !!! I wish you all the best on your trip !!! Enjoy every second !!

I just got back home about 7 hours myself I have been crying like a big baby for the past 24 hours now. I have cried so many tears I am not even sure how there can possibly be any left... but they keep comming. I've been trying to keep my mind off of things but it is impossible. I wouldnt change a thing though !!! I got to spend some time with my family after 7 long months. I have cried before and I will cry again... its the pain that gets to you

Love isn't supposed to hurt like this.
Old Mar 22nd 2003, 7:32 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww Kerupt how sad that you are feeling lonely but oh so understandable. Im glad you were able to have this time with your family & now that you have that long awaited 2nd NOA it wont be too much longer before you are all back together again & this time it will be for good! Your right when you say that love isnt supposed to hurt like this but when it does I like to think of it as a little test, & a test that all of us here on this forum will pass with flying colours. I think we all learn some valuable lessons about love & life during these long lonely months of seperation & I know we will all come out of it much stronger & better people for having survived the experience. I for one know that when I do get to join my husband again I will never take one second of our time together for granted. If it helps you to cry then you cry all you want. I think a man that can cry is a wonderful sensitive human being & I will say a special prayer for you,hoping that this next part of your journey to be with your family is a road that you travel safely and quickly.
God Bless
Shepslady.
Old Mar 22nd 2003, 3:47 pm
Mvstolar

Default Re: MSC K3 Roll Call

Hello Shepslady - What a beautiful women you are! I appoint you Britishexpats
Chief Guru-Rabbi-Minister-Priest for all your kind words of support and great
comfort. Bless you.

Ms. Missing-sob-sob-My Parisian-sob-sob-sob-Man in-sob-Ann
Arbor-sob-sob-sob-Michigan
1st noa nsc -9/13/02
2nd noa nsc - WHEN PIGS FLY!!!!

>Awwww Kerupt how sad that you are feeling lonely but oh so
    >understandable. Im glad you were able to have this time with your family
    >& now that you have that long awaited 2nd NOA it wont be too much longer
    >before you are all back together again & this time it will be for good!
    >Your right when you say that love isnt supposed to hurt like this but
    >when it does I like to think of it as a little test, & a test that all
    >of us here on this forum will pass with flying colours. I think we all
    >learn some valuable lessons about love & life during these long lonely
    >months of seperation & I know we will all come out of it much stronger &
    >better people for having survived the experience. I for one know that
    >when I do get to join my husband again I will never take one second of
    >our time together for granted. If it helps you to cry then you cry all
    >you want. I think a man that can cry is a wonderful sensitive human
    >being & I will say a special prayer for you,hoping that this next part
    >of your journey to be with your family is a road that you travel safely
    >and quickly.
    >God Bless
    >Shepslady.
    >--
    >shepslady
    >Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.