Reload this Page >

Changes to the London process

Changes to the London process

Old Mar 14th 2018, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Rosie28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Changes to the London process

Hi guys,

I've been reading lots of posts on here and I've noticed a few things mentioned that conflict with what it says here-
HTTPS://uk.usembassy.gov/howtoapplyIV

Questions-
-Do I have to submit a notice of readiness or have they changed that?

-Can i book my medical and interview at the same time or should I go for my medical and then book my interview?

Any advice would be really helpful! Thanks 😊
Old Mar 14th 2018, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

JuniorJ194 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Changes to the London process

Originally Posted by Rosie28
Hi guys,

I've been reading lots of posts on here and I've noticed a few things mentioned that conflict with what it says here-

Questions-

-Can i book my medical and interview at the same time or should I go for my medical and then book my interview?

Is this for a k-1 Visa? It usually takes 5-6 days for the medical to reach the embassy providing that all the tests come back fine. I booked my interview for a little over a week after my medical.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

JuniorJ194 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rosie28
Hi guys,

Questions-

Is this for a k-1 Visa? It usually takes 5-6 days for the medical
Old Mar 14th 2018, 2:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not really a concern as to when you book the medical - just be aware the visa is tied to the medical and you have 6 months from the date of the medical to use the K1 for your one-time entry into the US. Not 6 months from the date of the interview.

It's wise to give at least 1-2 weeks in between the medical and the interview to allow for any unexpected requests from Knightsbridge.