Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Open house at mine on Saturday and a sleepover!

Open house at mine on Saturday and a sleepover!

Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:12 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Open house at mine on Saturday and a sleepover!

Originally Posted by macadian
Mmmmm.....doesn't sound like anykind of fun at all...though you could try riding a cowboy to save a horse...

Enjoy..

Holy christ not had that as my sig for ages!!!! you have a good memory!!

Anyhoo its now 10 past 10 in the morning - I am therefore off to do some shopping

bread
milk
vodka
rum
baileys (cos you gotta)
beer
new metallica cd
lots of shooters
coffee for the morning
paracetemol
maybe something new to wear

thats a proper girls shopping list!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:37 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Can't see any kebabs on that list anywhere
Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:58 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you bunch of lushes - it will be in Drum news - local immigrants cause chaos- Canada introduces ASBOs!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:25 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Can't see any kebabs on that list anywhere
mmmmmm if I could I would but you need to be falling out of a club at 2am to appreciate those. More civilised - pizza and will do everyone french toast or something for brekkie (if i'm up !)

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Oh you bunch of lushes - it will be in Drum news - local immigrants cause chaos- Canada introduces ASBOs!
Hahaha some of the girls from here that are coming out too could give us a run for our money don't worry bout that hahahaha - though the standing joke at the mo is come 11 o clock after 3 drinks i'll be too pissed and tired to continue!!!!!

Watch this space - i'll show ya I still got it!!!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:33 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
mmmmmm if I could I would but you need to be falling out of a club at 2am to appreciate those. More civilised - pizza and will do everyone french toast or something for brekkie (if i'm up !)

Hahaha some of the girls from here that are coming out too could give us a run for our money don't worry bout that hahahaha - though the standing joke at the mo is come 11 o clock after 3 drinks i'll be too pissed and tired to continue!!!!!

Watch this space - i'll show ya I still got it!!!!!!!
ha ha - I know -you start out with all good intentions that you will last all night, then next thing you know, 3 drinks and yr ready for bed!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:38 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
3 drinks and yr ready for bed!
There was a time...
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:35 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Steve_P
There was a time...
what is it with guys and the whole - i'm now drunk and therefore can romance my lady - and last all night to boot.

Guys think this is great and i'm sure every woman on here will agree when I say that all we think is "aaaah crap an all night session, lets just make the appropriate noises and hopefully he will fall asleep midstream"

Sorry guys!!

ps went shopping bought beer and clothes
Old Nov 15th 2008, 8:15 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

what is it with guys and the whole - i'm now drunk and therefore can romance my lady - and last all night to boot.

Guys think this is great and i'm sure every woman on here will agree when I say that all we think is "aaaah crap an all night session, lets just make the appropriate noises and hopefully he will fall asleep midstream"

Sorry guys!!

if you are drunk you have a ready made excuse to fall asleep and start snoring after the event. saves all that daft chat dunit
Old Nov 15th 2008, 9:06 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by Flogger
if you are drunk you have a ready made excuse to fall asleep and start snoring after the event. saves all that daft chat dunit

its not so much after the event its more like during we'd like you to fall asleep when you've had a few!!!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 10:23 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry guys!!
Don't be sorry.

As far as alcohol goes any more than two drinks and I'm talking on the porcelain telephone with my friend ROWLFFFF.

All night strictly once and it was nap time for Stevie.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry guys!!

So funny may have thought the same to on the odd occasion
Old Nov 16th 2008, 1:46 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder how they are getting on.....has Drumheller been overrun by drunken British ladies or are they all tucked in bed after three glasses of wine each....?
Old Nov 16th 2008, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Wonder how they are getting on.....has Drumheller been overrun by drunken British ladies or are they all tucked in bed after three glasses of wine each....?
Whose beds
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:20 pm
Sawdust making harpy

Originally Posted by fuschiagirl
Whose beds
Great night last night - live band, good company great music drinking solid from about 4.30 yesterday afternoon til 2.30 this morning and didn't do anything stupid!!!! Apple Pie shooters just rock hahahaha

Even managed to get up and cook brekkie (although Littletashy couldn't eat anything!!!!!!!)

Lost my voice for a while and still a bit croaky but a fab night was had
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Great night last night - live band, good company great music drinking solid from about 4.30 yesterday afternoon til 2.30 this morning and didn't do anything stupid!!!! Apple Pie shooters just rock hahahaha

Even managed to get up and cook brekkie (although Littletashy couldn't eat anything!!!!!!!)

Lost my voice for a while and still a bit croaky but a fab night was had
So the 'trolley' bus stayed in the garage...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.