British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Maple Leaf (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/)
-   -   Open house at mine on Saturday and a sleepover! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/maple-leaf-98/open-house-mine-saturday-sleepover-573033/)

mandymoochops Nov 14th 2008 5:01 am

Open house at mine on Saturday and a sleepover!

K so on Saturday a couple of Engleesh ladies from the forum in Calgary are comingto mine.

The plan is turn up here between 11 and 2 we will have coffee (very civilised go out for lunch see some sights (bars probably!!) -

come back here, get changed have some beers, wine, shooters whatever -

go out and get completely trolleyed -

attempt to make it back to mine and all crash wherever we fall, so basically bring yourselves a duvet and some beer and a sick bucket

Open invite to all within travelling distance of Drum pm me if you fancy it i'll give you my address - its gonna be messy though ;)

Coffeepot Nov 14th 2008 6:08 am

Re: Open house at mine on Saturday and a sleepover!

Originally Posted by mandymoochops (Post 6971913)
K so on Saturday a couple of Engleesh ladies from the forum in Calgary are comingto mine.

The plan is turn up here between 11 and 2 we will have coffee (very civilised go out for lunch see some sights (bars probably!!) -

attempt to make it back to mine and all crash wherever we fall, so basically bring yourselves a duvet and some beer and a sick bucket

Open invite to all within travelling distance of Drum pm me if you fancy it i'll give you my address - its gonna be messy though ;)

Choices choices, paint the house ( outside ) or go out on the raz mmmmmmm thats a tricky one :rofl:

Sounds like fun MMC wish i was nearer ;)

fledermaus Nov 14th 2008 3:12 pm

Sorry am working, otherwise would make the drive over :rofl:

Have fun and post pictures!

ann m Nov 14th 2008 10:23 pm

Ooh - I haven't been to a "duvet, beer and sick bucket" party for ages :rofl:

Have fun you guys - and yes, definitely need some photos - before and after !! ;)

woodmanbg Nov 14th 2008 10:26 pm

Really jealous, I cannt make it but have a good evening/night! :)

hwp Nov 15th 2008 1:14 am

Open invite to all within travelling distance of Drum

Oh FFS girl! Travelling distance is a lot longer in Canada than the UK... more warning next time, eh? :sneaky: :p

Have fun! :cool:

Flossie and Jim Nov 15th 2008 1:57 am

Looking forward to the stories on Sunday!
Have a blast!

macadian Nov 15th 2008 2:41 am

Mmmm....going back to my Navy days, getting 'trolleyed' meant something entirely different though just as enjoyable...:cool:

mandymoochops Nov 15th 2008 4:32 am

Originally Posted by macadian (Post 6974784)
Mmmm....going back to my Navy days, getting 'trolleyed' meant something entirely different though just as enjoyable...:cool:

:eek: that sounds rude!!!! We wouldn't DREAM of doing anything naughty tomorrow night :o

Steve_P Nov 15th 2008 4:34 am

Originally Posted by mandymoochops (Post 6974884)
:eek: that sounds rude!!!! We wouldn't DREAM of doing anything naughty tomorrow night :o

Well in that case I may as well stay here in Calgary. :(

Have a good time. :)

moondevil Nov 15th 2008 4:35 am

ahhhh and i have planned a family day saturday :curse:

Have a great time, can't wait to see the pictures :eek:

mandymoochops Nov 15th 2008 4:39 am

Originally Posted by Steve_P (Post 6974885)
Well in that case I may as well stay here in Calgary. :(

Have a good time. :)

oooh no Steve you gotta come - you will be allowed to be the token male :wub: :rofl:

Coffeepot Nov 15th 2008 6:11 am

Originally Posted by mandymoochops (Post 6974891)
oooh no Steve you gotta come - you will be allowed to be the token male :wub: :rofl:

Could be the official photographer, then we know they will make it on to here unless censored :sneaky:

macadian Nov 15th 2008 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by mandymoochops (Post 6974884)

Mmmmm.....doesn't sound like anykind of fun at all...though you could try riding a cowboy to save a horse...:D

Enjoy..:thumbsup:

Steve_P Nov 15th 2008 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by mandymoochops (Post 6974891)

Raincheck my dear.:)

We're right in the middle of tearing the living room, dining room and kitchen apart trying valiantly to get ready for the reno which starts on Wednesday.:eek::eek::eek: