Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Canada / The Maple Leaf

Old Nov 9th 2017, 9:35 pm   #91
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The kindness of strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novocastrian View Post
How do you know that if you don't have the accounts?

But I'm with you in spirit. I do have a Facebook account but it's only used to contact family. I seem to have opened a LinkedIn account in some forgotten past, but I just delete notifications automatically.

Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat I have heard mentioned but never accessed.
I read online on various websites about people well known or otherwise and the battles that they get into with one another that end up with people throwing their toys out of the pram usually via Twitter or Facebook and to me it seems like a waste of time all in the space of 140 characters (now 280 I hear). Hey if the Donald uses it that is usually a ringing endorsement for me not to.

Occasionally people send me links on twitter of things that they think I would be interested in or would find funny and I usually go to the link and then look at the other stuff on the twitter feed and find it be not worth my time.
Partially discharged is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Canada / The Maple Leaf