Mail Redirection

Old Apr 17th 2017, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Nakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mail Redirection

Is it possible and has anyone used it?

Doesn't appear to be any info on the POS website. Wanted to set this up to catch any mail once we move and before we update addresses.

Any feedback from experience appreciated.
Old Apr 21st 2017, 2:12 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mail Redirection

Never heard of it here. A few folks use PO Boxes. Handy if you rent and change homes a lot.
Old May 7th 2017, 2:07 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I was just doing a google re Post office boxes and came across this firm. I really have no idea if they are reputable but looks like they do forwarding services.
see link below
Welcome To MBE Malaysia
Old May 7th 2017, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

Nakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond reputeNakrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
I was just doing a google re Post office boxes and came across this firm. I really have no idea if they are reputable but looks like they do forwarding services.
see link below
Welcome To MBE Malaysia
Thanks. I've used MBE before for courier services. Their mailbox isn't exactly what I was looking for. If you address mail to them they will consolidate and forward on to you. What I was looking for is a means to capture mail sent to my old residential address before I have a new residential address, or before I've been able to update all mailing addresses.
Old May 8th 2017, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

montakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond reputemontakute has a reputation beyond repute

I sent Pos Malaysia an email 3 years ago asking if they provided mail redirection. I finally was able to dig up that email. They responded that yes, they did, for free, for 6 months.

In their response, they also asked me if I were Malaysian or a foreigner and my new address, and whether the new address was in Malaysia or overseas. I didn't pursue it more at the time but perhaps the answers to those questions have a bearing on the service.

Their email address is [email protected] and their PosLine number is 1 300 300 300 or +603 2727 9100.

Speaking of MBE, I see that one is coming to Straits Quay; will be near the 7-Eleven.
Old May 9th 2017, 5:59 am

Originally Posted by montakute

Speaking of MBE, I see that one is coming to Straits Quay; will be near the 7-Eleven.
Oh really....that could be very handy.