Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

"an Italian OH and why they're different!"

"an Italian OH and why they're different!"

Old Jul 19th 2012, 8:57 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "an Italian OH and why they're different!"

Originally Posted by MarkRD
I am 6 out of 7 of those.
Can you guess which one do not do, readers?
You drink to get rat arsed and not to be sociable?
Old Jul 19th 2012, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
You drink to get rat arsed and not to be sociable?
WRONGGGGG!!!
Old Jul 19th 2012, 8:58 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

I am 6 out of 7 of those.
Can you guess which one do not do, readers?
You are not intellectual?????
Old Jul 19th 2012, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
You are not intellectual?????
WRONGGGG AGAIN!!!
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:04 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

You question every penny she spends on clothes?
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

You question every penny she spends on clothes?
Bloomin' eck..! I thought it would be so obvious!

clue: where do we keep the saucepans?
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:08 am

So you don't cook. Why not?
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

So you don't cook. Why not?
I hate it.
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really niceMr Posh is just really nice

My wife says that we came over here for the Italian way of life:

So she now Stays in the kitchen, Cooks, Cleans, Irons, House is always spotless nothing out of place, Goes out wearing low cut tops and 30inch high heals......While I am at the bar drinking Cafe and playing cards....
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:15 am

I hate it.
I hate ironing. I'd rather paint all the walls than do some ironing. Summer is great beacuse I just chuck the kids a clean t-shirt and shorts straight from the washing line.
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:16 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

what's a sauce pan thingy for.....

I am only 5 out of 7 (well maybe 4.5 as I drink to be social but often end up ratfaced )
Old Jul 19th 2012, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mr Posh
My wife says that we came over here for the Italian way of life:

So she now Stays in the kitchen, Cooks, Cleans, Irons, House is always spotless nothing out of place, Goes out wearing low cut tops and 30inch high heals......While I am at the bar drinking Cafe and playing cards....
You wish!
Old Jul 19th 2012, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

well mine's catholic, like most Italian OHs of her generation, and therefore believes in forgiveness of sins great and small. A huge advantage. Oh, and also a great believer in kuche, kirke und kinder. I'm not allowed to even go near the kitchen or a household utensil. I've given up trying to be helpful. Except I do all the shopping.
ciao for now,
'o nonno
Old Jul 19th 2012, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

malcesine99 is just really nicemalcesine99 is just really nicemalcesine99 is just really nicemalcesine99 is just really nicemalcesine99 is just really nicemalcesine99 is just really nicemalcesine99 is just really nicemalcesine99 is just really nice

!
I'm afraid I went for the drink one first too!
Old Jul 19th 2012, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by malcesine99
!
I'm afraid I went for the drink one first too!
I only drink when I'm thirsty.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.