Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Italian bank account

Italian bank account

Old Apr 1st 2014, 10:32 am
Banned

6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Italian bank account

Hi,

I use a UK account and will shotly be moving, when I do I want to start to integrate here *It was never really my intention to move permanently so I have retained a UK address, bank account etc

It would be very useful to have an Italian bank account asap
What do i need to provide to get this?

Also, I want to sell on EBAY, do their bank accounts operate like UK accounts in respect of Paypal? I assume they would but you never know.

thanks
Old Apr 1st 2014, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italian bank account

As a non resident you will need to take your original codice fiscale and your passport. If you are resident you can have a residents account, which will be cheaper and you can do more stuff. In that case you will need to take your proof of residence too.

As far as paypal is concerned you can link a paypal account to an Italian bank account. Bear in mind though that the Itlaian govt has decided that paypal accounts must pay bollo and tax.
Old Apr 7th 2014, 12:27 am
Banned

NEWCOMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Italian bank account

Hi Modicasa,

What is the best "resident" account in Italy... I am looking for no bank charges if possible and a credit card linked etc...