ENEL

Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:51 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice
Default Re: ENEL

the reason its taking so long to change my electric is I bought the place and at the day I paid the estate agent said I will phone up and change it over, I don't think that is possible in reality , 2 months later the former owner turned up with a electric bill its was still in her name, she called the estate agent and he said its done now "typical Italian inefficiency" 2 months later she turns up with another bill and we went to enel to sort it out, on 22nd of march the forms turned up but some of my letters had been opened and a vital sheet was missing, we asked them to email the page to me and now they say they cant get an email to go to me although I get dozens every day, it just goes on and on, I am trying to get a new complete set of papers posted now, I actually went into town looking at generators two days ago in case this never gets resolved
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

debra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
The certificate has nothing to do with ENEL or how much electricity you have and can or cannot use. It's about giving your house an energy efficiency rating. A house with solar power will get a better rating than a house which relies only on gas for example.
Have a chat with your notaio because I think I read something about the possibility of an autocertificazione on this website:

http://www.notariato.it/portal/site/...001719a8c0RCRD
Thanks Lorna i will have a look at the web-site. But how can they introduce an "efficiency certificate", I did not think that word and Italy could go in the same sentence
Old Apr 9th 2010, 2:50 pm
Banned

bricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nicebricwood is just really nice

I got an energy certificate its the same as hips in England I think more or less
Old Apr 9th 2010, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice

I bought my house one month ago, i can confirm that you can change electricity and gas bills over to the new owner/tenants name with a phone call. All you need is the data on one of the old bills (codici utente etc) and both parties codici fiscale (the seller's codici fiscale should be on the old bill as well). if you have a new "electronic" type of electric meter you don't even need to give them the reading because they do that from their headquarters. For gas you need to read the meter. The only difference is i don't have ENEL, i have AceaElectrabel.
Another thing, i took my old phone number with me (TI) together with all the contract deals i have (ALICEMEGA, Teleconomy No Problem:, Teleconomy Internazionale etc) all with 1 phone call 10 days before the move. Not only did TI swap it all over on the day they said they would they did it within the hour that they said as well. in fact a few days before they called me and asked if i wanted it swapped a few days early!
I guess that's Roman efficiency for you compared to you lazy types up north!!!
I also got an energy efficiency certificate (attestato di certificazione energetica) and a certificate of conformity (dichiarazione di conformita) for the electrical system, the previous owner provided these. Personally i don't think these last 2 items reflect the reality one tiny little bit.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 6:54 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Bricwood Lecce way??! My electric swapped over without a problem it's just that they turned the Kw down too.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

ValdiPierle is an unknown quantity at this point

I use a Nationwide Credit card and have done for many year.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

ValdiPierle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by enterprise1999
Anyone else paying their ENEL bills online with an English Mastercard?
I use a Nationwide Credit Card.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 4:55 am
Banned

I think enel in lecce live in another world if you go to there office there is a huge crowd milling round and a security guard trying to control peoples anger, I got so fed up I looked at generators two days ago, the crowd really do get ugly one man kept flicking his thumb on his top set of teeth don't know what it means but it looks bad, its six months trying to transfer my electric now, in England two minutes on the phone
Old Apr 14th 2010, 9:41 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Bricwood, here in efficient Verona the most we could have was 4.5kw because the line wouldn't take more, but recently we have got a park, a traffic light (useless,but that's not the point) parking spaces (that no one uses) AND today they are upgrading the line to our area. Wonder who's moved in.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 11:10 am
Banned

I know Verona well and it is my favourite Italian city you are lucky to live there, but I wanted to be near the sea and no frosts, probably the north is more efficient and the people well educated , the people here are mostly friendly but I cant work why they have no civic pride, they chuck rubbish everywhere, one of my neighbours who has just moved in has dumped a divan a bed a mattress on the corner near my house, I had my first argument with the locals over it, the people here must be the most un eco aware in the world bonfires every Sunday burning plastic is a favourite pass time, they pull up in cars chuck rubbish bags and wiz off
Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bricwood
I know Verona well and it is my favourite Italian city you are lucky to live there, but I wanted to be near the sea and no frosts, probably the north is more efficient and the people well educated , the people here are mostly friendly but I cant work why they have no civic pride, they chuck rubbish everywhere, one of my neighbours who has just moved in has dumped a divan a bed a mattress on the corner near my house, I had my first argument with the locals over it, the people here must be the most un eco aware in the world bonfires every Sunday burning plastic is a favourite pass time, they pull up in cars chuck rubbish bags and wiz off
Hmmmmm don't count on it... I'm near Torino and the ENEL office is a nightmare... we did get ours changed quite quickly (3months) but when we had a discrepancy with the bill we went to the office.... NEVER AGAIN...
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:40 am
Banned

just one point how can it be possible to do over the phone I have a four page form with many places to sign, plus I have to provide copy of my id card, copy of code fiscale, its possible by fax so I am told
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

chris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nicechris120 is just really nice

when i said we did the vultura over the phone i did add that it was ACEA not ENEL
Old May 12th 2010, 10:00 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I wrote this post in September last year.
Yesterday I got a letter from Enel dated Rome 04/02/2010 that basically says:

Your request n. ***** has not been successful due to incongruences in your contractual data and therefore your actual contractual position remains unchanged.

Any other info can be obtained by visiting our website or ringing our customer service number.

How bloody unhelpful is that??? What is the point of sending such a stupid letter without saying what the incongruences are !!!! All I wanted to do was move from one type of Enel contract to another Enel type contract. No other parties or companies were involved. What is their goddamn problem ?

Now I'll have to see how long it takes me to get through to the so called customer service helpline.
Holy Cow ! I have been ripped off !!!!!!!!!!!

So I got a letter in February saying that my request for the new type of medium usage contract I signed up for had not been successful and my actual position with Enel had not changed.

Today I opened an Enel bill ......... it is all laid out with new contract prices for medium usage.

I have gone over the allotted number of kilowatts for medium usage per month and been charged a penalty price of an extra 138 Euro on top of the bill.

I hope I can find that letter and give them some hell. It probably won't change anything but shouting at them might make me feel better.
Old May 12th 2010, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

davehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant futuredavehornet6 has a brilliant future

Holy Cow ! I have been ripped off !!!!!!!!!!!

So I got a letter in February saying that my request for the new type of medium usage contract I signed up for had not been successful and my actual position with Enel had not changed.

Today I opened an Enel bill ......... it is all laid out with new contract prices for medium usage.

I have gone over the allotted number of kilowatts for medium usage per month and been charged a penalty price of an extra 138 Euro on top of the bill.

I hope I can find that letter and give them some hell. It probably won't change anything but shouting at them might make me feel better.
what a bunch of A-holes. i would firstly phone them up and give them as much abuse as you can get away with without getting arrested, then delay paying as long as possible, and then once you have to 'pay or else', pay them in 1Cent coins (13,800)
then you could charge them for delivery of the coins!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.