Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

What does "Application being processed further" mean?

What does "Application being processed further" mean?

Old Sep 12th 2009, 12:56 am
Just Joined

cdngirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What does "Application being processed further" mean?

We applied back in March 2009 175 and then requested SS for WA in April 2009 that was approved Aug09 and now I noticed:
"02/09/2009 Application being processed further" on my on-line application. Does this really mean that someone (CO?) is looking at our file?

Gosh, we have been working towards this for sooooo long (3 years this winter) and weren't really feeling hopeful....but now with the possibly of some glimmer of light at that very long tunnel?

If someone could let me know if this is what we think it is - we would be over the moon!!!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 1:15 am
Banned

Zean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What does "Application being processed further" mean?

Originally Posted by cdngirl
We applied back in March 2009 175 and then requested SS for WA in April 2009 that was approved Aug09 and now I noticed:
"02/09/2009 Application being processed further" on my on-line application. Does this really mean that someone (CO?) is looking at our file?

Gosh, we have been working towards this for sooooo long (3 years this winter) and weren't really feeling hopeful....but now with the possibly of some glimmer of light at that very long tunnel?

If someone could let me know if this is what we think it is - we would be over the moon!!!
Yup, it looks like someone had made update on your application. It happens if you email a document or SS approval to DIAC, but doesnt assure that a CO is assigned, unless you receive a mail from CO. so, just wait a bit more time... and its gonna bring you light !!!!
Old Sep 12th 2009, 5:13 am
Just Joined

pomsinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have applied on 7th Aug 09 (175, CSL) and yesterday found the status got changed to ' application processed further'.

I am not sure whether the CO assigned or not neither I received any email.

keep you posted on happenings....
Old Sep 12th 2009, 5:18 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomsinoz
I have applied on 7th Aug 09 (175, CSL) and yesterday found the status got changed to ' application processed further'.

I am not sure whether the CO assigned or not neither I received any email.

keep you posted on happenings....
It means just what it says, the application is being processed further. If a CO is looking at it and wants something they will contact you. Otherwise you just have to wait.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Luke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant futureLuke Brown has a brilliant future

For me it changed to that status back in June.

I think as an Accountant, all it meant was somebody looked at my file to see if I was on the CSL list or not, probably saw that I didn't have the IELTS score and put the application back in the pile!
Old Aug 4th 2010, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

seban123 is on a distinguished road

Status got changed last week to ABPF. Am just waiting for some miracle to happen for a higher priority for me..
Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi seban,

Have not you been on CSL before?
Originally Posted by seban123
Status got changed last week to ABPF. Am just waiting for some miracle to happen for a higher priority for me..
Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

seban123 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by intellect20
Hi seban,

Have not you been on CSL before?
For a new application, by the time i got CSL they revoked the CSL & MODL. The status i mentioned is for a 16 month old application currently in Schedule4..
Old Aug 4th 2010, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

This means that ASPC has started working on Schedule 4 applicants now.
Originally Posted by seban123
For a new application, by the time i got CSL they revoked the CSL & MODL. The status i mentioned is for a 16 month old application currently in Schedule4..