Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Old Nov 4th 2010, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Victoria SMP Update

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Anyone on this forum has Victoria sponsorship and has applied for the visa but occupation is not longer on the new SMP list?
What could be the impact for the In-process applicant with CO allocated if his nominated occupation is not over there, I guess it will impact on the processing time of the applicant.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

lloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nice
Question Funds and Victoria SMP

Hello,

For the SMP application for Victoria, it asks that all forms of assets be declared. The problem is that it never specifies any amount. Its easy to declare cash assets by way of bank balances, but that works up to less than 6000AUD in my case. There are other assets such as stocks, vehicles and furniture which are sellable and can bring up my financial value to a comfortable and legitimate 10000 AUD, but I would find them very hard to show or prove these values on paper.

I find it hard to believe that they would allow you to declare funds without sufficient proof. While I can easily prove 60% of my claimed funds, I'm just wondering if they would ask for proof of the remaining 40%.

Anyone experienced this issue already?

Last edited by lloydk; Nov 4th 2010 at 1:02 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Daeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really nice
Default Re: Funds and Victoria SMP

I have thought about this too.

How about insurance documents? Do you think they would accept them?
Old Nov 4th 2010, 1:26 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jovipk
What could be the impact for the In-process applicant with CO allocated if his nominated occupation is not over there, I guess it will impact on the processing time of the applicant.
i don't thing so, it is also in the latest news from he department that if ur occupation is not on the SMP u will follow the same priority as u have before plan is commenced.

do u know anyone who have applied but occupation is not on the plan list?
Old Nov 4th 2010, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

i don't thing so, it is also in the latest news from he department that if ur occupation is not on the SMP u will follow the same priority as u have before plan is commenced.

do u know anyone who have applied but occupation is not on the plan list?
Shafqat !
Have you emailed QLD to see whether your occupation is on SMP or not ?
Old Nov 4th 2010, 1:46 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

they replied this

Hi Ali

Thank you for your email

At the moment we do not know when the State Migration Plans will be announced. That is in DIAC's hands.

If your occupation appears in the SMP then you will receive higher processing. If your occupation does not appear on the SMP then you may lose your case officer
can create trouble for me
Old Nov 4th 2010, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

they replied this

can create trouble for me
You can email them and ask. They will definitely inform you about you occupation , I asked them and they confirmed
Old Nov 4th 2010, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

PolarCanuck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rega
Can anyone register?
The site has been crashed !!!
yeah...i did that yesterday. around 3-4PM Melbourne time
Old Nov 5th 2010, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice
Default Re: Funds and Victoria SMP

For VIC, no need to provide evidence.. here is an email from VIC

"Thank you for your enquiry.

No evidence of financial resources are necessary, however applicants are required to provide an accurate reflection of the amount of funds thay have available to assist their migration and should undertake any necessary research into the cost of living in Victoria to ascertain an appropriate amount. "
Old Nov 5th 2010, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

shankar1023 is an unknown quantity at this point

Applied for SS with the code of Software and Applications Programmers nec 261399 with my ACS result - 2231-79 (network security)
Old Nov 5th 2010, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

yup I found this statement under the DIAC statmig.faq.pdf
"When a state and territory government’s Plan is in place, existing applicants whose nominated occupation is included on the relevant Plan will be processed under processing priority category 2."

anyway I have send an enquiry mail to both DIAC and Victoria for more confirmation.
Hi all,

Today I have recieved the following reply from my CO regarding the priority processing with refernce to SMP;

"As your application is already under process, youdo not need approved nomination under SMP to receive priority processing".

So I believe its regardless that your Occupation is in SMP list or not, once u got CO than no problem.

@ Shafaqat

Your reply seems little fishy, I couldn't understand what does it mean that u could lose your CO, I think u should directly contact DIAC rather to your nominated state for clarity.

Last edited by jovipk; Nov 5th 2010 at 5:54 am.
Old Nov 5th 2010, 6:55 am
Shafaqat Ali

Hi all,

Today I have recieved the following reply from my CO regarding the priority processing with refernce to SMP;

"As your application is already under process, youdo not need approved nomination under SMP to receive priority processing".

So I believe its regardless that your Occupation is in SMP list or not, once u got CO than no problem.

@ Shafaqat

Your reply seems little fishy, I couldn't understand what does it mean that u could lose your CO, I think u should directly contact DIAC rather to your nominated state for clarity.
i will contact them directly and i beleive words from my co will describe the real situation, furthermore i beleive this priority 2 has no impact on our cases as we already have lodged and have got case officers.

i am waiting for the medium of instruction letter from the university for my wife, i also have noticed i made a small mistake in specifying the gender of my friend living in Australia

hopefully all will be done in the current month.
Old Nov 5th 2010, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

srhjafry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shankar1023
Applied for SS with the code of Software and Applications Programmers nec 261399 with my ACS result - 2231-79 (network security)
Really ??

me too have 2231-79 ( network security). Is the website link working ...??
Old Nov 5th 2010, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

shankar1023 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea.. it was very slow from morning. and you cant upload more than 2MB files... no zip files accepted as well.. only 10 files are allowed.. just a tip for you to prepare files.. all the best mate..
Old Nov 5th 2010, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

srhjafry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shankar1023
Yea.. it was very slow from morning. and you cant upload more than 2MB files... no zip files accepted as well.. only 10 files are allowed.. just a tip for you to prepare files.. all the best mate..

Thanks buddy. This site is too heavy...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.