Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Need help with filling Child Sub class 101 Visa - 47 CH and 40 CH for 3 month old (2)

Need help with filling Child Sub class 101 Visa - 47 CH and 40 CH for 3 month old (2)

Old Feb 12th 2017, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

VinodTG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need help with filling Child Sub class 101 Visa - 47 CH and 40 CH for 3 month old (2)

Hi everyone,

Please help in filling form 47CH and 40 CH.

Scenario:
Parents (husband and wife) have Australian PR, status is in effect. Living in Ireland.
Need to apply Aus PR for new born child, before migrating to Australia.

I have some questions. :

* Should I be sending the application in hard copy to Australian High Commission office in London?

* Should both parents (which includes Sponsor) submit Police certificates, since we are outside AUS for > 12 months after validating AUS PR

* Should we be filling Form 80 for our baby (3 months old), even though we already have Aus PR?

* Question 23 of 47CH - applying from outside Australia:
What is the value of money, goods and assets which the child intends to
bring to Australia?
- How to answer, since we are applying for an infant

* Question 24 of 47CH, what is child family unit?
- Does this mean kids of the child, if any?

* Question 27 of 47CH - Should I include names of all our family members (child's parents and sibling who are AUS permanent residents) and also say that we are migrating with the child, even though we have already validated our PR.

*Question 32 of 47 CH - Has the child, or any members of their family unit (migrating with the
child or not) previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for
travel to, or stay in, Australia?

Does this signify the child's parents and sibling who already have AUS PR which is in effect? Or is it only for the child's family unit members?
Why is visa number field starting with 'V'.

If you can, please provide assistance with the above questions.

Kind Regards
VinodTG
Old Feb 12th 2017, 1:45 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help with filling Child Sub class 101 Visa - 47 CH and 40 CH for 3 month old

I have deleted all the duplicate posts made across a variety of threads. Please do not make multiple posts - when someone is able to help with your queries, they will. Multiple posts only annoy members and also lead to confusion if replies are made across differing threads.

If you feel your questions are urgent, please feel free to contact a registered migration agent If not, patience is appreciated
Old Feb 12th 2017, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Need help with filling Child Sub class 101 Visa - 47 CH and 40 CH for 3 month old

Apologies for that. Hoping to get some reply soon.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 3:13 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VinodTG
Hi everyone,

Scenario:
Parents (husband and wife) have Australian PR, status is in effect. Living in Ireland.

I have some questions. :

* Should I be sending the application in hard copy to Australian High Commission office in London?
Yes.

* Should both parents (which includes Sponsor) submit Police certificates, since we are outside AUS for > 12 months after validating AUS PR
Yes.

* Should we be filling Form 80 for our baby (3 months old), even though we already have Aus PR?
No.

bring to Australia?
Zero.

Yes.

* Question 27 of 47CH - Should I include names of all our family members (child's parents and sibling who are AUS permanent residents) and also say that we are migrating with the child, even though we have already validated our PR.
Yes.

*Question 32 of 47 CH - Has the child, or any members of their family unit (migrating with the
child or not) previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for
travel to, or stay in, Australia?

Does this signify the child's parents and sibling who already have AUS PR which is in effect? Or is it only for the child's family unit members?
No. Yes. Why not?
Old Feb 12th 2017, 3:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Scenario:

I have some questions. :

Read the form - it states if the child is offshore, you may send or deliver this application to the nearest Australian visa office;

Read the form - it states Documents that must be provided with the application are listed in Part H of this application form.

bring to Australia?
Does the child have any assets? If so, use that figure

Yes, it does, therefore in your child's case the answer is No.

Yes

*Question 32 of 47 CH - Has the child, or any members of their family unit (migrating with the child or not) previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to, or stay in, Australia?

It refers to all members of the child's family.

Because that is what visa numbers start with.
Old Feb 12th 2017, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

Many thanks for your replies:

A confirmation from my side:

*Question 32 of 47 CH - Has the child, or any members of their family unit (migrating with the child or not) previously been to Australia, held or currently hold a visa for travel to, or stay in, Australia?

It refers to all members of the child's family.

Q: What I meant was, I should only be including details of people (if any) who are part of child's family unit - child's kids etc. In my case, since I am applying on behalf of an infant, I shouldn't be putting in anything here, right?
Old Feb 13th 2017, 9:37 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question 32 of 47 CH - Need help

Does this point to the child's parents and siblings who already have AUS PR which is in effect? Or is it only for the child's family unit members, e.g. children of the child?

Q: Should I only be including details of people (if any) who are part of child's family unit - child's kids etc.
In my case, since I am applying on behalf of an infant, I shouldn't be putting in anything here, right?

Please help
Are you a member of the family unit?.
Old Feb 14th 2017, 8:39 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Something gone wrong with the thread merge me thinks but yes, the question only refers to your children's children.