Finances for State Sponsorship

Old Jul 29th 2015, 8:55 am
Just Joined

sam9879 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finances for State Sponsorship

Hey all,

Can someone please elaborate the Finintial requirements for State Sponsorship? Some of the states websites mentions that you need to have sufficient funds for settling down in that state. This is as high as 40000 A$
Old Jul 29th 2015, 9:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finances for State Sponsorship

Originally Posted by sam9879
Hey all,

Can someone please elaborate the Finintial requirements for State Sponsorship? Some of the states websites mentions that you need to have sufficient funds for settling down in that state. This is as high as 40000 A$
Each state has different requirements. Which one are you looking at?
Old Jul 29th 2015, 10:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Each state has different requirements. Which one are you looking at?
South Australia for example, see link below:

HTML Code:
http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/nomination-process/skilled-nomination-requirements
Does it mean that i have to have that much amount in cash with me?
Old Jul 29th 2015, 5:08 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

HTML Code:
http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/nomination-process/skilled-nomination-requirements
It depends on the individual state.

Some ask for proof of funds, by which they mean they want to see a bank statement.
Some are willing to accept funds thtat are held in equity, eg a house in the Uk which is the present family home.
Some only suggest that it would be prudent of the applicant to have sufficient money on hand to survive a few months until they get a job.

You need to read carefully the requirements of each state.
Old Jul 29th 2015, 5:10 pm
Home and Happy

HTML Code:

Some ask for proof of funds, by which they mean they want to see a bank statement.
Some are willing to accept funds thtat are held in equity, eg a house in the Uk which is the present family home.
Some only suggest that it would be prudent of the applicant to have sufficient money on hand to survive a few months until they get a job.

That link you provided tells you exactly what SA expects
Old Jul 30th 2015, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana

That link you provided tells you exactly what SA expects
Thank you for your response!

i am not able to find requirements for NSW...can you please help?

HTML Code:
http://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/skilled-nominated-migration-190/are-you-eligible/faq-eligibility