Is it easier to get residency in Oz or UK

Old Mar 14th 2010, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Danaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant future
Default Is it easier to get residency in Oz or UK

Hello,

Is it easier to get residency for Australia in Oz or UK.

I am coming over on a 457 visa.

Regards,

Dan

Last edited by Danaamatrix; Mar 14th 2010 at 9:32 am.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

TrentEnd will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Is it easier to get residency in Oz or UK

It's easier in England surely, especially if you're a muslim terrorist with a beard, a bomb or a hijab. Our traitorous Labour government just welcome every nutter with open arms. At least in Australia they're slightly more circumspect about who they let into the country. Only just mind.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrentEnd
It's easier in England surely, especially if you're a muslim terrorist with a beard, a bomb or a hijab. Our traitorous Labour government just welcome every nutter with open arms. At least in Australia they're slightly more circumspect about who they let into the country. Only just mind.
Not funny, not clever and not true. Also not what OP asked. They asked if it was easier to get residency for Australia from the UK or once in Australia.

If you're on a 457 then you would be here so you'd be trying to get PR whilst here. If you're in the UK you won't be working here and so presumably your 457 would be at risk.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Pozz is just really nicePozz is just really nicePozz is just really nicePozz is just really nicePozz is just really nicePozz is just really nicePozz is just really nicePozz is just really nicePozz is just really nicePozz is just really nicePozz is just really nice

This is something im interested to know too.

Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice

Originally Posted by TrentEnd
To all the moderators, isn't is it reason enough to close this thread and/or issue some kind of warning to the poster, so it will not encourage future posters to write similar stuff?
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Yes this post is really in bad taste Especially when someone doesn't understand the significance of beard.

Moderators, please don't allow such attacking posts here.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Danaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant futureDanaamatrix has a brilliant future

I totally agree, this is half the reason I am leaving England.

People moan about the people coming here but the chavs and their bigotted views fill me with dread!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Danaamatrix

People moan about the people coming here but the chavs and their bigotted views fill me with dread!

The person who made that post lives in Australia.

Do you really think that there are no people here with bigotted views?

If so you are in for a hell of a shock.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 12:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoeBlogsOfOz
To all the moderators, isn't is it reason enough to close this thread and/or issue some kind of warning to the poster, so it will not encourage future posters to write similar stuff?
If you think closing this thread, when the OP has asked a relevant question, just because one idiot has made a post with discourage others you know sod all about public forums.

Originally Posted by Danaamatrix

Originally Posted by Grayling

The person who made that post lives in Australia.

Do you really think that there are no people here with bigotted views?

If so you are in for a hell of a shock.
Idiots everywhere. Perhaps we could get back to the question in Post 1
Thank you.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

najah is on a distinguished road

Thinking, mafias are muslims. Right?
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by najah
Thinking, mafias are muslims. Right?
Does that answer the OP? No. In which case please take note of my previous post.