December 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:19 pm
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Sorry folks, I wouldn't get too excited by that - I'm sure it's done automatically at the time of application....
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

stenix is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate
The quote I gave at the top of this page was directly from the automated email I got straight after submitting the application, and yes - it asked for a passport photo of each applicant...
Looks like I better get a passport photo done and then scanned just to be on the safe side!

Thanks Simon.and.Kate
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:04 pm
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stenix
Looks like I better get a passport photo done and then scanned just to be on the safe side!
You need passport photos anyway on your medicals. I think the idea is that the photo you send should look similar to that on your medical which gets signed by the doctor as matching your passport.

Allan
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

stenix is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by allankate
You need passport photos anyway on your medicals. I think the idea is that the photo you send should look similar to that on your medical which gets signed by the doctor as matching your passport.

Allan
I'll be getting my medicals done here in Sydney and they just take a digital photo when you arrive for your meds so don't need a specific one for that purpose. Have uploaded a passport photo now anyway just to satisfy the request. I'm now getting quite close to the 60 files maximum limit to upload now - hopefully I'll not need to upload many more when I get a CO!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

OZdude is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: December 2007 Applicants

AllanKate,

Congrats on your VISA!
I noticed that it just took 4 months for your 176 VISA to be granted from the time you submitted it.

Visa app (176) online 08/09 > GRANT 10/1/08

Hope to get mine in the same timeframe..
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:12 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OZdude
AllanKate,

Congrats on your VISA!
I noticed that it just took 4 months for your 176 VISA to be granted from the time you submitted it.

Visa app (176) online 08/09 > GRANT 10/1/08

Hope to get mine in the same timeframe..
Cheers

To be honest we could have got it much quicker, our medicals didn't leave until 2 and 1/2 months after we applied. If we had front loaded these and the Police Checks we could of had it back in November. But then I'm to laid back to rush things, which is why the house is only just going on the market now

Hopefully we'll be out there by July/August

Good luck everyone, lots of visas this week so hopefully the allocation of CO's will start speeding up again.

Allan
Old Jan 11th 2008, 5:04 pm

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by allankate
Cheers

To be honest we could have got it much quicker, our medicals didn't leave until 2 and 1/2 months after we applied. If we had front loaded these and the Police Checks we could of had it back in November. But then I'm to laid back to rush things, which is why the house is only just going on the market now

Hopefully we'll be out there by July/August

Good luck everyone, lots of visas this week so hopefully the allocation of CO's will start speeding up again.

Allan

Yeah! Congratulations Allan and Kate!

I noticed a big yellow line through your info on beupdate today when I was browsing at dinner (britishexpats is blocked unfortunately because it's a 'forum'). Great news! I hope your house sale goes smoothly...
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:10 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Just thought I'd let you know that newest member of our family to migrate to Oz was born on 11th of January.

Baby boy Luka was 4045g and 53cm.

Now to getting birth certificate, pictures, passport, name registered and medicals done to all of us

I'm in love once again!

Kaitlin + Luka 2 days old
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:12 pm

Congratulations Kaitlin, Luka & Family!

Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Just thought I'd let you know that newest member of our family to migrate to Oz was born on 11th of January.

Now to getting birth certificate, pictures, passport, name registered and medicals done to all of us

I'm in love once again!

How lovely. Big congrats to your whole family. Sorry to be thick, but how heavy is 4045kgs in pounds?? Can't tell if I should wince or not.

Good luck with your meds and getting the paperwork for the baby.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:18 pm

4045g = 8.9177 lb's

Can I be a thick bloke - is that average?
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate
4045g = 8.9177 lb's

Can I be a thick bloke - is that average?
No, that's on the big side..... A small wince.

Although my cousins baby was 13 pounds - now that's a big wince.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaitlin

I'm in love once again!

CONGRATULATIONS KAITLIN!!

Hope all went well and you are feeling as good as can be exepcted 2 days p/n!
Take care

Sam
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

Congratulations Kaitlin (and family) on the safe arrival of Luka.

Hope you're all doing well.

Colin & Toni
Old Jan 13th 2008, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

How strict is this 28 day limit to get documentation sent to ASPC. Just worked out how to upload everything after trying to email docs one at a time. All seems ok now but just wondered about this 28 day limit.

Also, when everything is uploaded and listed against my TRN, do ASPC just look at the docs when they eventually get around to it. Its all stressful stuff!

After phone call to ASPC the other day they are currently up to processing 27/9/07 if any one wants to know..

Any advice much appreciated..

Last edited by ripcantrell; Jan 13th 2008 at 4:47 pm. Reason: spell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.