Applying for permanent residency

Old Feb 20th 2017, 1:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for permanent residency

Originally Posted by Louisecraven
Hi I'm looking to move to Australia under skilled I have a Ba in community studies which is around mental health housing social studies etc
I've worked within the social care , housing vulnerable ppl and run children's services for 3 last 3 years before that I was a supervisor within retail sector
Also 12 years experience within mental health and NHS
Hi, and welcome to the forum You might be best to start your own thread as your background is a little different to the original poster on this one

Also have a look at Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection for more details on the visas themselves.
Old Feb 20th 2017, 1:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hira Ali
Oh I see. sorry for my ignorance on the abbreviations.

i will make sure its a MARA agent.

Thanks
Always a good move
Old Feb 20th 2017, 1:45 pm
Just Joined

Hira Ali is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Hey. It's a free Internet forum. If you want personalised information with nobody else posting then perhaps you could hire an agent where you're going to get individual attention.
Ok, well, im new here on this forum. So a little unaware of the general stuff. I have deleted my previous comment.Just FYI.

Last edited by Hira Ali; Feb 20th 2017 at 1:49 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2017, 10:47 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hira Ali
Hi OldSparkles.Thanks for your response.
What do you reckon; is state nomination 190 visa quicker than independent 189 or not?Pls shed some light on this if you could.Thanks
I think you should check and see if you could pass both skills assessments, and check how many points you would have for both, and use that to make a decision. If you cannot get to more than 70 points as an accountant, any EOI you submit will wait a long time to be selected. If you can meet the requirements of the second occupation, and the points requirement, you need to check which states are sponsoring it, and any additional criteria they have.