Old Sep 12th 2006, 7:54 pm
Cookies

Default Re: Any September 2006 applicants

hi
no ack yet app only signed for on 4th sept, omg has it only been 1
week!!! seems like forever already, repeat after me, i must think of
something else, i must think of something else!!!!!!!!!. must get
better at this waiting lark. just a quickkie, does anybody know if the
dima ack by e-mail if one has been supplied or is it always by post?
happy vibes to you all:)

cookies x

--
COOKIES
Posted via http://www.gettingdownunder.co.uk

Old Sep 13th 2006, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all

Hi all

We are also still waiting on that acknowledgement mail

And unfortunately I think we have to wait endlessly, as the last Tuesday e-mail said: As of 11 September 2006 the ASPC is receipting offshore applications received on 3 August 2006!!!!

No movement during the last week!!! Horrible wait!!!!

Marion
Old Sep 13th 2006, 10:34 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

We are also September applicants (138). Courier collected application today so hopefully will get there in a few days .
Old Sep 13th 2006, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Another family to join the waiting gang - ours was sent Adelaide on 6th September. Not had an acknowledgement yet. We are hoping to have our visa before May 2007 when we are going on a reccie trip! (Surely, we will have it by then?)

Karen and Steve
Old Sep 13th 2006, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Ours arrived by courier on the 6th september not had any ack yet, but judging by other threads you have to wait ages. Were applying for a 138 non modl and fingers crossed like you we'll have the visa for may......I hope!! I think it's now just a case of waiting everything does seem to take and age. Has anyone frontloaded or are you all waiting for meds and police checks to be requested?????

Maria and Nick

Originally Posted by Skittle
Hi,

Another family to join the waiting gang - ours was sent Adelaide on 6th September. Not had an acknowledgement yet. We are hoping to have our visa before May 2007 when we are going on a reccie trip! (Surely, we will have it by then?)

Karen and Steve
Old Sep 13th 2006, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light

I have just booked our medicals for the half term holiday in October, thought this would be easier than taking kids out of school or rushing there after school. We don't have any doctors close by so it will have to be an outing for us. But I'm panicking now looking at the slowness of the processing! Not done anything about Police checks yet.

Karen
Old Sep 13th 2006, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

To be honest I've no idea when to do ours, I think the police checks we'll do in a few months as they take 40 days min and the medicals not sure really I guess wait and see. Luckly my eldest is only in playschool and the youngest is only a baby so no worries about school and stuff.

maria

Originally Posted by Skittle
I have just booked our medicals for the half term holiday in October, thought this would be easier than taking kids out of school or rushing there after school. We don't have any doctors close by so it will have to be an outing for us. But I'm panicking now looking at the slowness of the processing! Not done anything about Police checks yet.

Karen
Old Sep 15th 2006, 11:07 am
Now a Citizen!

seaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to allseaangel is a name known to all

Have just sent off our application for a visa under the labour agreement. Will update once has been acknowledged etc.

Doesn't seem to be many of us applying this month??
Old Sep 20th 2006, 5:41 am
Kapil-Bhai

Hey!
I will file my visa application to DIMIA next monday.. Count me in and
hope for the best.

Best of luck to all of you who applied in September. Lets keep us
posted.

Regards

Kapil

Keith&Lol wrote:
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Our last payment for agent sent two days ago which has now been
    > > acknowledged so they will now send the visa so we'll be September
    > > applicants - Anyone want to join us in our wait LOL :)
    > >
    > > Wendy
    > Posted our last payment to agent last week, but are waitin for 1 more
    > ref from hubbys employer and then it's away, so we will be sept
    > applicants. Going on a 136 rural NSW. Lol xx
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:56 am
Mez and Joe

Our prosepctive marriage visa application was received by DIMA in
Washington on the 5th September. We have received our acknowledgement
email and request for the police checks and medicals. Meds are done and
we are still waiting on the police checks to send.

We'll join this thread too, if thats ok (LOL)

--

Posted via http://www.mymigration.net

Old Sep 20th 2006, 4:07 pm
P64
Just Joined

P64 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by seaangel
Have just sent off our application for a visa under the labour agreement. Will update once has been acknowledged etc.

Doesn't seem to be many of us applying this month??

Me, hubby and 2 kids have applied this month 136 MODL.We are with an agent who has informed us that it wilbe around mid OCt before we get acknowledgement
Old Sep 20th 2006, 8:16 pm
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

Count us in too (me, wife + 2 toddlers, 136 non-MODL)!

Application on it's way via courier, as of Tuesday. I've checked the DHL tracking site a few too many times since .....

Fingers/toes/etc crossed!!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Urno
Count us in too (me, wife + 2 toddlers, 136 non-MODL)!

Application on it's way via courier, as of Tuesday. I've checked the DHL tracking site a few too many times since .....

Fingers/toes/etc crossed!!

Everything crossed for everyone, some of the other 'monthly' posts get charts going which look great and help everyone keep track of each other. It must help pass the 'wating game' anyway LOL

Wendy
Old Sep 21st 2006, 1:06 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it would be nice to keep track of everyones process who has submitted their application in Sept .
Old Sep 21st 2006, 5:06 pm
WS

Maybe we could do something like this?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376514

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.