Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:05 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Was hoping to be a March applicant, then an April but still waiting for vetassess skills assessment so will (hopefully) be May now. Anyone care to join me?

Lou
xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:25 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Looks like we will just miss April but deffinately be May applicants, I hope

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Was hoping to be a March applicant, then an April but still waiting for vetassess skills assessment so will (hopefully) be May now. Anyone care to join me?

Lou
xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 2:27 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Looks like we will just miss April but deffinately be May applicants, I hope

Are you waiting for your skills assessment too?

Lou
xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Lou
xx

We were also going to be March, then April, now May applicants. Just because we haven't really been on top of things, something always seemed to crop up, but the copies are getting certified tomorrow then it should be off to the agent the day after, Nicky
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:12 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by leechy100
We were also going to be March, then April, now May applicants. Just because we haven't really been on top of things, something always seemed to crop up, but the copies are getting certified tomorrow then it should be off to the agent the day after, Nicky

Hi again,

Which visa are you applying for?

Lou
xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Hi again,

Which visa are you applying for?

Lou
xx

We are applying for 136 skilled ind. Husband is refrigeration and air con mechanic. Got TRA in Feb. What about you? Nicky
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:27 pm
Look at moi!!!

We are applying for 136 skilled ind. Husband is refrigeration and air con mechanic. Got TRA in Feb. What about you? Nicky

We're 139 skilled designated area sponsored. Still waiting for vetassess - was hoping to hear tomorrow until we realised that it's Anzac day.....

Lou
xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

We're 139 skilled designated area sponsored. Still waiting for vetassess - was hoping to hear tomorrow until we realised that it's Anzac day.....

Lou
xx

I am sure you will hear soon,what is the timeline for vetassess? Where are you heading for? We are heading for Perth.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:38 pm
Look at moi!!!

I am sure you will hear soon,what is the timeline for vetassess? Where are you heading for? We are heading for Perth.
The way they are at the moment it SHOULD be this week. But it's Anzac day tomorrow so no emails......

We're off to Adelaide where the rellies are.

Lou
xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Lou
xx
Hi Lou,

Me again, as you know we will be with you in May. Hubby off to Iraq in June so it will focus us to get things done in next week or so. Waiting Form 40 from Aunt so that is our next worry, God I hope she has completed it properly.

Cheryl
Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:57 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Hi Lou,

Me again, as you know we will be with you in May. Hubby off to Iraq in June so it will focus us to get things done in next week or so. Waiting Form 40 from Aunt so that is our next worry, God I hope she has completed it properly.

Cheryl

Can't remember if you're doing it yourself or not. Our agent said that basically so long as it's signed and dated and their personal details and docs are okay then you can change the details about you and family. My Uncle was pretty efficient - we've had the form for ages. Is your hubby in the army?

Lou
xx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Can't remember if you're doing it yourself or not. Our agent said that basically so long as it's signed and dated and their personal details and docs are okay then you can change the details about you and family. My Uncle was pretty efficient - we've had the form for ages. Is your hubby in the army?

Lou
xx
Yes Lou, he is due to finish his 22 years service in July 2007 so fast approaching. We are living in Germany, we have two children aged 10 and 7 and cannot wait to give them their first proper home. My daughter (eldest) has had 6 schools poor thing. They have never really lived in UK ( a few months when babies) so we hope the move to Oz wont be to traumatic. They have lived in Germany and Cyprus so are quite well travelled. We all went over to Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane last Easter and the kids loved it. We are planning to go to Melbourne (Mornington Peninsular). Friends moved to Adelaide last September, both got jobs and have bought a house in Belair.

Cheryl
Old Apr 24th 2006, 10:14 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Yes Lou, he is due to finish his 22 years service in July 2007 so fast approaching. We are living in Germany, we have two children aged 10 and 7 and cannot wait to give them their first proper home. My daughter (eldest) has had 6 schools poor thing. They have never really lived in UK ( a few months when babies) so we hope the move to Oz wont be to traumatic. They have lived in Germany and Cyprus so are quite well travelled. We all went over to Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane last Easter and the kids loved it. We are planning to go to Melbourne (Mornington Peninsular). Friends moved to Adelaide last September, both got jobs and have bought a house in Belair.

Cheryl

Look forward to seeing this through together Cheryl. Bet you're not looking forward to hubby going to Iraq though - or are you used to it after 22 years!!!

Lou
xx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 12:12 am
Just Joined

i`ll get there is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys, im too hoping to be a May applicant just finalising TRA skills assesment, just wanted to drop a line and say hi, ive been applying now for 3 years ( i know) its been hell, i originally applied as a chef but due to some very strange guidlines they have,i was refused, then again so now 3 yrs on am applying as a cook!!! thought id say hi, its good to talk to other guys in same boat :-)

Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:05 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by i`ll get there
hey guys, im too hoping to be a May applicant just finalising TRA skills assesment, just wanted to drop a line and say hi, ive been applying now for 3 years ( i know) its been hell, i originally applied as a chef but due to some very strange guidlines they have,i was refused, then again so now 3 yrs on am applying as a cook!!! thought id say hi, its good to talk to other guys in same boat :-)
Wow, that's a bit of a stretch - 3 years!!!!! These rules are very strange sometimes - that you can maybe get is as a cook and not a chef?????? Any way welcome. Where are you heading and what visa?

Lou
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.