Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

190 visa granted. First entry - what to expect?

190 visa granted. First entry - what to expect?

Old Oct 9th 2016, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

blue_bird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 190 visa granted. First entry - what to expect?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No, there is no label option any longer. Annoying especially if VEVO is unreliable.
Thanks Pollyanna. I like your signature... Is it your words or someone's quote? ☺️
Old Oct 9th 2016, 5:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blue_bird
Thanks Pollyanna. I like your signature... Is it your words or someone's quote? ☺️
Taken from The Village Lanterne by Blackmore's Night (Ritchie Blackmore in a whole different style of music!). Beautiful song.
Old Oct 20th 2016, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Taken from The Village Lanterne by Blackmore's Night (Ritchie Blackmore in a whole different style of music!). Beautiful song.
Thanks. Have another question and probably feel the answer but my oldest son (13 years old) refused to go (even for holiday) out of blue moon. I probably know what and who the reason is (my ex mum-in-law) - would he loose his PR visa (190 type) in case "not activating" it? If yes, will he able to reapply if he will change his mind again?
Thank you in advance.
Old Oct 20th 2016, 4:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. Have another question and probably feel the answer but my oldest son (13 years old) refused to go (even for holiday) out of blue moon. I probably know what and who the reason is (my ex mum-in-law) - would he loose his PR visa (190 type) in case "not activating" it? If yes, will he able to reapply if he will change his mind again?
Thank you in advance.
If he doesn't validate the visa then yes he would lose it.

If he changed his mind later, you would need to sponsor him for a child visa providing he was still dependant on you.
Old Oct 20th 2016, 10:37 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry to be blunt but WTH? 13. Yr old do as their parents tell them, not dictate the rules. From a parent of a 13,15 and 17 yr old
Old May 8th 2017, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by teza
I'm sorry to be blunt but WTH? 13. Yr old do as their parents tell them, not dictate the rules. From a parent of a 13,15 and 17 yr old
In Estonia 13year old can tell what he wants and parents can't force him. When I tried to take him to Australia to enter and validate his visa he refused and I tried to take him despite his refusal. My ex parents-in-law call police on me and I have been ordered to leave. I still hope he will change his mind and I will be able to apply for child visa if his stepfather won't be against it as he said he would not sponsor him anymore. I know now what has happened to make his decision not to go. Emotional abuse from his stepfather that he don't want to tolerate and he choose not to go to stay away from it. But I hope I will be able ro re-apply.
Old May 8th 2017, 7:30 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

In Estonia 13year old can tell what he wants and parents can't force him. When I tried to take him to Australia to enter and validate his visa he refused and I tried to take him despite his refusal. My ex parents-in-law call police on me and I have been ordered to leave. I still hope he will change his mind and I will be able to apply for child visa if his stepfather won't be against it as he said he would not sponsor him anymore. I know now what has happened to make his decision not to go. Emotional abuse from his stepfather that he don't want to tolerate and he choose not to go to stay away from it. But I hope I will be able ro re-apply.
Sorry, but is the step father your husband?
Old May 8th 2017, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Sorry, but is the step father your husband?
Yes, he is my husband and main applicant

Last edited by blue_bird; May 8th 2017 at 8:57 pm.
Old May 9th 2017, 12:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, he is my husband and main applicant
He sounds charming. A real catch that emotionally abuses your 13 year old son.
Old May 9th 2017, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
He sounds charming. A real catch that emotionally abuses your 13 year old son.
I don't think I understand you but anyway this forum is not about it. As well as any emotional abuse is difficult to prove. I am telling from own experience taken from my childhood.