OMG - Finally APPROVED!!!!!!

Old Oct 31st 2012, 3:50 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Default OMG - Finally APPROVED!!!!!!

so so pleased!!!
Thanks to you all for your help and support over the last 6 months,
Lordy knows what we got to do now, but I think I need a stiff drink!!!!
Old Oct 31st 2012, 4:12 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG - Finally APPROVED!!!!!!

Originally Posted by skends
so so pleased!!!
Well done

When are you heading out and where do you plan to settle?
Old Oct 31st 2012, 4:20 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Heading out ASAP - got to give 4 weeks notice at work now, and book flights.
Coming to Christchurch
Old Oct 31st 2012, 4:23 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! What kind of job will you be doing? The OH and I are heading to Christchurch next year, can't wait!
Old Oct 31st 2012, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Congrats
Old Oct 31st 2012, 6:34 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!
Old Oct 31st 2012, 6:41 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

great news
Old Oct 31st 2012, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

lavalamp is an unknown quantity at this point

so so pleased!!!
Hi

Great news. Have a great time when you arrive.
Old Oct 31st 2012, 8:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

so so pleased!!!
So. I gather you are a bit pleased then

Way to go Skends. You have overcome BE immigration finger syndrome. Have some karma for your sticking power . You deserve a bright new NZ future.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

HeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to allHeatherGirl is a name known to all

Very pleased for you Skends!!
Old Nov 1st 2012, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

thepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nicethepinkone is just really nice

woohoo see you on the other side xxx
Old Nov 1st 2012, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

clairesw is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic, congratulations!
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

fele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nicefele is just really nice

Congrats!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2012, 7:53 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all!!
Old Nov 9th 2012, 12:02 pm
Movin on

yes thanks all!!
Its been all systems go as we never really were 100% sure that we would be approved, due to hubbys chest xray but there was no comment, thank goodness!
flights now booked!
Now decluttering and as we are only coming with excess baggage, trying to prioritise things to bring.
Hubby has pulled a muscle in his back lifting something so its all down to me for now - busy, busy, busy!!
Also now dont have to start work until jan 14th so that gives us extra time when we arrive to sort things, less rushed.
Will definitely have a few more questions, but i have a few spare minutes at work right now.

Again, thanks to your friendliness and support that i have been able to get through this in a less stressful way (i think)
Sorry if theres any mistakes on here as im trying to do this on my phone !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.