medicals done, now next hurdle.

Old Sep 26th 2009, 12:48 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: medicals done, now next hurdle.

Originally Posted by Celticknight
Hi Tina,

Both of us have been on the Porridge since returning from NZ trip in may.

She is on Blood Pressure tabs as well but puts down the probs to the Micro Pill which, weight gain is a side effect.

Off to see herbalist tomorrow for a chat.

Hopefully submitting paperwork beginning October, x fingers by time C/O allocated the value may have reduced a bit.

Will have to read the results again, as she had to have another sample taken on tuesday, wonder if they used this sample to test instead of the other one as we had both fasted before the medical.

Tuesday was after breakfast was eaten, so this could have screwed up the test.

will keep updating.

Ian.
prob did screw it up as has to be fasting. Fingers crossed it has dropped dramatically when you get the results. I had to force my porridge down me this am, getting really fed up of it now but weight loss is so slow I am beginning to think that I am a tortoise. lol. dont know if I spelt that right.

Good luck and keep us posted.

tina.x
Old Sep 26th 2009, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Hiya,

Local herbalist suggested Garlic Tablets and Lecithin,

Also got Oat Bran to make brekkie with.

Will give these a try and report back results. Try and get another Test via local chemist in a few weeks to see if they work.

Ian.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
prob did screw it up as has to be fasting. Fingers crossed it has dropped dramatically when you get the results. I had to force my porridge down me this am, getting really fed up of it now but weight loss is so slow I am beginning to think that I am a tortoise. lol. dont know if I spelt that right.

Good luck and keep us posted.

tina.x
How else can you spell - lol
Old Sep 27th 2009, 12:51 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Thats brill Ian, yep be brill if you can keep us posted, supporting you all the way as know what its like as going through and waiting for the medical assessor to reply is awful, we just check the e-mail morning, lunch time and after work, become well obsessed!!!!! haha. x x
Old Sep 27th 2009, 12:53 pm
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
hey psych, I just use "pmsl" for a change sometimes, or you could try spelling lol backwards for a laugh, haha. hope you get it,

Tina. x