EOI selections from 27th April 2005

Old May 25th 2005, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

nivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud of
Default Re: EOI selections from 27th April 2005

Hi Caroline and everyone else!
Has anyone heard anything yet?
We too submitted out EOI on 20 April and selected on 27th.
All we know is that info is being verified!
It has been so reassuring reading through everybody elses experiences and realising we're just as anxious as you lot! How nerve racking?!
Hopefully will hear something soon.
We dont post so often as we're a bit shy.
Stay sane everyone!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Old May 25th 2005, 1:34 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nivlem
Hi Caroline and everyone else!
Has anyone heard anything yet?
We too submitted out EOI on 20 April and selected on 27th.
All we know is that info is being verified!
It has been so reassuring reading through everybody elses experiences and realising we're just as anxious as you lot! How nerve racking?!
Hopefully will hear something soon.
We dont post so often as we're a bit shy.
Stay sane everyone!!!!!!!!!! :scared:
Hi Mel or is it Cathy...don't be shy...we don't bite (well, most of us don't anyway!!)

As for staying sane....you may be in the wrong place for that!!!

Have you checked your homepage on the NZIS website lately to see if your status has changed?

I've just checked mine before logging on here...daily routine..logon and check emails, check NZIS homepage and then login here for a bit.....

OUR STATUS HAS CHANGED TODAY TO
DECISION SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!

I know there is still a long way to go but at least we're being invited to join in the fun!!!

I can't even begin to express how thrilled we are and
have nothing more to say at the moment coz I'm too excited
other than woohoo

(but don't worry, it won't take me long to catch my breath!!!)

Good luck everyone....get onto that NZIS website pronto

Caroline
xoxoxo

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 25th 2005 at 1:45 pm.
Old May 25th 2005, 1:39 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Hi Mel or is it Cathy...don't be shy...we don't bite (well, most of us don't anyway!!)

Have you checked your homepage on the NZIS website lately to see if your status has changed?

I've just checked mine before logging on here...daily routine..logon and check emails, check NZIS homepage and then login here for a bit.....

I know there is still a long way to go but at least we're being invited to join in the fun!!!

other than woohoo

Well done Mrs Pink - won't be long now!
Old May 25th 2005, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

nivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud of

other than woohoo

Caroline
xoxoxo

That's REALLY good news Caroline! Well done!
No news for us yet though. Fingers crossed!
Old May 25th 2005, 7:54 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

That's REALLY good news Caroline! Well done!
No news for us yet though. Fingers crossed!
Fingers crossed for you both.... Keep us posted.....
Old May 26th 2005, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Fingers crossed for you both.... Keep us posted.....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Way to go Caroline!!!!

No news here yet, well DID get THE letter yesterday confirming EOI selected....had forgotten about that...got all anxious for nothing...doh!!

ATB,

Dave
Old May 26th 2005, 1:36 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by Paladin
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Way to go Caroline!!!!

No news here yet, well DID get THE letter yesterday confirming EOI selected....had forgotten about that...got all anxious for nothing...doh!!

ATB,

Dave
I know, its such a good feeling Dave.....we are all still on

if we are this excited about passing the EOI stage what are we gonna be like when/if we actually get our visas!!!

Have you guys checked today or heard anything...can't be long now coz we were all selected on the same day....
Old May 26th 2005, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

catroberta will become famous soon enoughcatroberta will become famous soon enough

I know, its such a good feeling Dave.....we are all still on

if we are this excited about passing the EOI stage what are we gonna be like when/if we actually get our visas!!!

Have you guys checked today or heard anything...can't be long now coz we were all selected on the same day....
oh yea baby we got it too , sooo happy one more step to getting out of here
Old May 26th 2005, 11:11 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by catroberta
oh yea baby we got it too , sooo happy one more step to getting out of here
Oh, Congratulations John and ???? We haven't come back down to earth yet...have a drink on me

Come on Dave....you next matey...

and you Mel 'n' Cathy....

and anyone else who is still waiting to hear....good luck to you all...

we are ringing to book medicals tomorrow...how exciting is that!!! and going to collect the forms for police checks too....on a roll baby!!!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 26th 2005 at 11:15 pm.
Old May 27th 2005, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Oh, Congratulations John and ???? We haven't come back down to earth yet...have a drink on me

Come on Dave....you next matey...

and you Mel 'n' Cathy....

and anyone else who is still waiting to hear....good luck to you all...

we are ringing to book medicals tomorrow...how exciting is that!!! and going to collect the forms for police checks too....on a roll baby!!!

No news yet!!!!!!!! Still got fingers crossed!

We have already submitted police check forms and been notified of a date as to when we should have the info. We got that letter on 23-05-05 saying reply expected by 03-07-05. They cost us £10. We have also been asked to hold on for medicals for a little while (by our agent) as they are only valid for three months! Our friend, who flew out to NZ this week, said it paid to phone round for the best price for meds as they all do the same. She and her family went up to Newcastle for theirs, had the med and made a day out of it. I think we'll do the same. We have been given a list of NZIS doctors from our agent. Let us know if we can help with that.

Cathy xxx

Just got Email from agent
SELECTION SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have also just been told to book medicals too, so please ignore that about waiting cos we certainly ain't gonna!

You were right though, talk about cloud nine!!!!!!!!
Cathy xxxxx

Last edited by nivlem; May 27th 2005 at 10:38 am.
Old May 27th 2005, 1:35 pm
Don't let me get me....

No news yet!!!!!!!! Still got fingers crossed!

We have already submitted police check forms and been notified of a date as to when we should have the info. We got that letter on 23-05-05 saying reply expected by 03-07-05. They cost us £10. We have also been asked to hold on for medicals for a little while (by our agent) as they are only valid for three months! Our friend, who flew out to NZ this week, said it paid to phone round for the best price for meds as they all do the same. She and her family went up to Newcastle for theirs, had the med and made a day out of it. I think we'll do the same. We have been given a list of NZIS doctors from our agent. Let us know if we can help with that.

Cathy xxx

Just got Email from agent
SELECTION SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have also just been told to book medicals too, so please ignore that about waiting cos we certainly ain't gonna!

You were right though, talk about cloud nine!!!!!!!!
Cathy xxxxx

Yeeehaaaaa!!! Congratulations Cathy.... for you too then....

Yes please, if you could let me have the details for the one in Newcastle that would be great...save me ringing around myself...lazy trout...
and we're only about an hour away so that would be brill....might see you there!!!

Have a drink on us tonight!!!

Edit....
Couldn't wait and have rung and booked medicals and xrays this afternoon for 10th June!!!!......

Did ring a few places and the prices do vary quite a bit!!!
2 weeks to get my blood pressure back down after all this excitement!!

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 27th 2005 at 3:21 pm.
Old May 27th 2005, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Yeeehaaaaa!!! Congratulations Cathy.... for you too then....

Yes please, if you could let me have the details for the one in Newcastle that would be great...save me ringing around myself...lazy trout...
and we're only about an hour away so that would be brill....might see you there!!!

Have a drink on us tonight!!!

Edit....
Couldn't wait and have rung and booked medicals and xrays this afternoon for 10th June!!!!......

Did ring a few places and the prices do vary quite a bit!!!
2 weeks to get my blood pressure back down after all this excitement!!

Which one did you book in the end? Did you get value for money?
Two weeks isnt long, you'll be fine chick!
Old May 27th 2005, 5:33 pm
Don't let me get me....

Which one did you book in the end? Did you get value for money?
Two weeks isnt long, you'll be fine chick!

No such thing as value for money where these medicals are concerned...it costs a fortune doesn't it....

We've gone with the Doc who's in Jesmond who was soooo helpful when I spoke to him
and he gave us the number for the xrays but it is one of the ones on the list anyway!!

And just to top off my wonderful week, our next door neighbour has just brought round
a package for us that he signed for this morning as there was nobody in at our house...
Yes, it was THAT Package...you know, the ITA package.....

....my excitement level has just gone off the scale and I think I'm going to go and have a little lie down in a dark room for a while ......

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 27th 2005 at 6:48 pm.
Old May 27th 2005, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

No such thing as value for money where these medicals are concerned...it costs a fortune doesn't it....

We've gone with the Doc who's in Jesmond who was soooo helpful when I spoke to him
and he gave us the number for the xrays but it is one of the ones on the list anyway!!

And just to top off my wonderful week, our next door neighbour has just brought round
a package for us that he signed for this morning as there was nobody in at our house...
Yes, it was THAT Package...you know, the ITA package.....

....my excitement level has just gone off the scale and I think I'm going to go and have a little lie down in a dark room for a while ......

You make me laugh!
sent some karma to "karma" you down!
Old May 27th 2005, 7:27 pm
Don't let me get me....

You make me laugh!
sent some karma to "karma" you down!
A little bit of fun goes a long way in helping to ease the stresses and strains of the emigration process!!!

And it'll take more than a bit of karma to calm me down Cathy...(although all donations welcome!!)

A bottle of red and some horse tranquilisers should do the trick I think.....

What about Dave (Paladin) has anyone heard from him today???

Yoohoo, Dave, Dave, are you there mate...have you heard anything....

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 27th 2005 at 7:31 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.