Emigration Advisors

Old Apr 19th 2017, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

Theshrews81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Emigration Advisors

I have a Skype interview with an adviser lined up to discuss the visa process.

What questions should i be asking?

What i have so far

What is the length of stay for visitor’s visa if we cant get jobs but want to head over? Can we pay for 9 months?

Do I need to have had our qualifications checked or pre-assessment result?

It recmmends starting my application first but I dont want to be in the pool yet

"If you're interested in the IQA for immigration reasons, you should have started the process with Immigration NZ first"

Medical checks when best to book? It says they are only valid for 3 months

"A General Medical Certificate (INZ 1007) and Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1096) (for all applicants, which are no more than three months old when lodged, unless you have previously provided these certificates with an earlier visa application and they were issued less than 36 months ago)."

Do we need to buy medical records for all?

Police checks when? Do we both need one?

What if we don’t find a job?

What if I get a job but delay in processing means visas run out?

Can i get a job outside my experience/ degree but still a skilled job with transferable skills?

EOI before we leave or on offer of a job?

If I get residency are we all in it together (wife, child)?
Old Apr 19th 2017, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

geoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond reputegeoff52 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigration Advisors

Only use an adviser recommended by some one trust worthy.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 10:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by geoff52
Only use an adviser recommended by some one trust worthy.
Quite. Mostly it is money for old rope as the applicant still has to do the leg work themselves.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 10:03 pm
`

Originally Posted by Theshrews81
I have a Skype interview with an adviser lined up to discuss the visa process.

What questions should i be asking?

What i have so far

What is the length of stay for visitor’s visa if we cant get jobs but want to head over? Can we pay for 9 months?

Do I need to have had our qualifications checked or pre-assessment result?

It recmmends starting my application first but I dont want to be in the pool yet

"If you're interested in the IQA for immigration reasons, you should have started the process with Immigration NZ first"

Medical checks when best to book? It says they are only valid for 3 months

"A General Medical Certificate (INZ 1007) and Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1096) (for all applicants, which are no more than three months old when lodged, unless you have previously provided these certificates with an earlier visa application and they were issued less than 36 months ago)."

Do we need to buy medical records for all?

Police checks when? Do we both need one?

What if we don’t find a job?

What if I get a job but delay in processing means visas run out?

Can i get a job outside my experience/ degree but still a skilled job with transferable skills?

EOI before we leave or on offer of a job?

If I get residency are we all in it together (wife, child)?
Y'know. We can help you with all of the above for free. We have all been there and done that.

Would you like us to help?

TBH I cannot see the point of any of us adding to your questions which we can answer ourselves.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 5:01 am
Just Joined

Hi all.

The company is one that I have researched a lot on and I have seen recommended a lot.

My intention isn't to use them to do the process but to obtain as much as I can tomorrow.

Will feedback any findings
Old Apr 20th 2017, 5:17 am
`

Oh well. I admit I don't understand this.
We can answer all of the above for you & for some of this, I can see we already have.

Our interest is altruistic. We like to care , share and help.
Their concern is to get your business and your money.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 5:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BEVS
Oh well. I admit I don't understand this.
We can answer all of the above for you & for some of this, I can see we already have.

Our interest is altruistic. We like to care , share and help.
Their concern is to get your business and your money.
Hi Bev. What don't you understand?

Maybe if you can answer the questions you coukd kindly posts some answers to help me prepare for our move?
Old Apr 20th 2017, 5:47 am
`

Y'know. We can help you with all of the above for free. We have all been there and done that.

Would you like us to help?
Originally Posted by TheShrews81
Maybe if you can answer the questions you could kindly posts some answers to help me prepare for our move?
Perhaps there are some crossed wires here somehow.

As this thread is about Immy Consultants and what you should ask them , my suggestion is that you start another thread/topic and ask whatever it is that you would like to find out about. No question is too daft or to small.

We will all try to help.

When it comes to Immy Advisors Geoff52 is wise. Only engage with ones that are known, tried and tested from those that have gained actual positive results using one. Those that do engage a consultant normally have 'issues' which need ironing out. Health or Character or Occupational anomalies.

FWIW, just like anyone else I give my free time but I do love helping where I can. I realise my profile doesn't state this but I happen to live in New Zealand.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 6:49 am
`

Actually. Poops.

I can see I sound a bit grumpy. I don't mean to.
In my defence a couple of quakes woke me up in the night , enough that I was outta me bed and by the door in me altogether. Husband woke for one and slept through the other.

OK. Let's give it a go. I will splice your quezzies onto your visa thread .

You talk with your Immy Consult and see everyone back here or on your visa thread.

We should also talk about job prospects . Where in NZ. What to settle for.

All that guff to get you in and started.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 9:32 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

couple of quakes woke me up in the night , enough that I was outta me bed and by the door in me altogether. Husband woke for one and slept through the other.
Should do what I do when I see the lamps swaying, shake other half awake and shout "earthquuuaaakkke, stay under the covers".