Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Aug 27th 2010, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

u952460 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Originally Posted by bertclark
Flights booked already? I hope your optimism pays off! I will be too apprehensive to book my flight until I get my passport request!
Still no email or letter this morning. Very frustrating as ECAS has been updated. Is there a number to call in the UK to follow up on this?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Saya10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smivers
along with a year or two's supply of Branston Pickle...
haha too funny, Safeway sells it for about $5
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice

Originally Posted by u952460
Still no email or letter this morning. Very frustrating as ECAS has been updated. Is there a number to call in the UK to follow up on this?
I believe you can run off an email but you really haven't been waiting all that long, Saya got her actual decision the Tuesday following 'decision made' on Ecas, she waited a week so what you are going through is not uncommon.

There is another great british store here: http://www.britishdelights.com/branston.htm where you can buy it by the case the stupid thing I missed the most was that sweet popcorn you get at the cinema back home...
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

I wouldn't rely on the Tueday update as a few of mine were on Sunday. Are you signed on with Mathew C's E tracker?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

quietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nicequietgiroth is just really nice

Hello u952460, put your timeline in you sig section. Just hand for us to compare wait times...
Old Aug 27th 2010, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

i got my passport request on a friday (friday 13th august the day before the (second) wedding - excellent wedding present)
Old Aug 27th 2010, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Saya10
I wouldn't rely on the Tueday update as a few of mine were on Sunday. Are you signed on with Mathew C's E tracker?
What is the tracker you refer too. I know there is Ecas but I have gained my progress from the CIC website, application progress section.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

they email you when they update your application;

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/
Old Aug 27th 2010, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by louiseeg
they email you when they update your application;

https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/
ahhh but they dont give you the answer right?
Old Aug 27th 2010, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

It's just an automatic system that checks ecas several times a day and if there is a change it will email you.
Old Aug 27th 2010, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice

Not much point in signing up to be honest as you already have as much of an answer as you will get before they email you!
Old Aug 27th 2010, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

blue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bertclark
Flights booked already? I hope your optimism pays off! I will be too apprehensive to book my flight until I get my passport request!
Ill be declaring dual intent when i arrive. This has always been the plan, im just thinking if they are this quick at the moment i may not need to do dual intent
Old Aug 27th 2010, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

smivers is on a distinguished road

blue monday - is your timeline correct? Did you send off your sponsorship application before you actually got married? Were you common-law anyway, or did you just time it so that London wouldn't start processing until after the wedding?

I tried to find something somewhere that said that would be possible, but couldn't...

Andy
Old Aug 27th 2010, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

blue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to allblue monday is a name known to all

Originally Posted by smivers
blue monday - is your timeline correct? Did you send off your sponsorship application before you actually got married? Were you common-law anyway, or did you just time it so that London wouldn't start processing until after the wedding?

I tried to find something somewhere that said that would be possible, but couldn't...

Andy
Doh, no was married 3oth June, ill change it. i mean well done you spotted my deliberate mistake
Old Aug 27th 2010, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

smivers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by blue monday
Doh, no was married 3oth June, ill change it. i mean well done you spotted my deliberate mistake
That makes a little more sense... Thought I'd missed a trick there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.