Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

lenart will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Hi Nicki, NSPNCI,

Not the jealous type, looks like us 3 will be keeping a close eye on each others progress. Als I can say is all the best and wish you both well as all who are awaiting news.

Cheers Len
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:12 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi Nicki, NSPNCI,

Not the jealous type, looks like us 3 will be keeping a close eye on each others progress. Als I can say is all the best and wish you both well as all who are awaiting news.

Cheers Len
Good luck to you too Len, I have signed up to trackitt now, thanks for the link, some useful info on there
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Nicki,

Glad you found it a useful link, what part of NS are you looking at we are looking around the Yarmouth area. Have made some good links there and whilst there opened a RBC account have regular updates on properties from Real estate agent.

All the Best Len
Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:23 pm

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nicki,

Glad you found it a useful link, what part of NS are you looking at we are looking around the Yarmouth area. Have made some good links there and whilst there opened a RBC account have regular updates on properties from Real estate agent.

All the Best Len
We have worked with Colchester RDA, keeping eye on properties aswell, although they will probabaly be gone by the time we get out there!(good ones anyhow!)

Hoping to go back over in the New Year to do some of the more practical things, re schools, bank account etc.

Old Aug 5th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

NSNP_CI will become famous soon enough

Hi Nicki, NSPNCI,

Cheers Len
Ya, you are right Len. No jealousy at all. We wish all the best for each of us.
BTW, I was also in Yarmouth, for almost entire month, in May. I liked the people there so much. much more friendlier and social than I expected. I am also thinking about some practical stuff like the schooling for our kids, job, etc, but as you know...until getting the provincial approval from Halifax.......Waiting for that day! Waiting sucks sometimes!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Hi NSNPCI,

Agree with you totally, people are really friendly, we were able to do a lot on the pactical side of things, we were told up to 3 month from immigration officer before we could expect reply on our application outcome. May be sooner but just need to wait and see.

Cheers Len
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Nikki and Lenart,
I don't know why many people aren't getting much involved in this thread...It sounds that there are not many people in this stream in Nova Scotia recently...?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by NSNP_CI
Hi Nikki and Lenart,
I don't know why many people aren't getting much involved in this thread...It sounds that there are not many people in this stream in Nova Scotia recently...?
I think there are a few people who are currently in the process of putting their applications together.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Big Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud ofBig Stevo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
I think there are a few people who are currently in the process of putting their applications together.
And we're one of them, bloody paperwork is drivin me nuts!!:curse:
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Big Stevo
And we're one of them, bloody paperwork is drivin me nuts!!:curse:
Hi Big Stevo,
Are you applying to NSNP in Halifax? or already been nominated? where are you in the process?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

I like NSpaul think that the Audit could have an effect. I got a feeling when I mentioned the NSNP Economic Stream yesterday during a conversation with the Premier.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 7:39 am

Looks like we may be waiting longer then
Old Aug 8th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

I hope not just depends if the Audit gets in the way of other business in Halifax.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

No updates since long means nothing happening, just frustratingly waiting. Wish good luck for all of us.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by NSNP_CI
No updates since long means nothing happening, just frustratingly waiting. Wish good luck for all of us.
Hi

A couple of weeks ago I received a request for further info, this was 8 weeks after receiving the initial application.

Hopefully you should hear something soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.