Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Oct 8th 2014, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Thanks guys, and congrats wannalivemb!
Old Oct 9th 2014, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

Rekha1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I am a newbie and aiming for MPNP. Kindly let me know how to proceed for exploratory visits, since i do not have friends or relatives in Manitoba.

Seniors pl help.
Old Oct 9th 2014, 6:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rekha1
Hi
I am a newbie and aiming for MPNP. Kindly let me know how to proceed for exploratory visits, since i do not have friends or relatives in Manitoba.

Seniors pl help.
Just as well, as if you did have friends or relatives there, your application would be refused anyway, the whole point of the stream is that you don't qualify for any other route. I think you need to re-read all of the info about it, both in this thread and on the official website, to understand it better.

You'll need to wait until it reopens before being able to apply though.

Good luck.
Old Oct 9th 2014, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

But One of the option, if we dont have frds or relatives, but professionally elligible can apply through Strategic program right.
Old Oct 10th 2014, 4:45 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lexismorden
Hmmm that's good for u. Regarding ur friend's status i could say its bad news to me too since I have a Job offer letter as well however i just lodged my application last 2 months ago and hopefully to get a positive result... not in hurry though.

Btw, work with a job offer so u can apply a working permit. Congrats again.
How do we access employers for job offer?

Your tips / suggestion are highly appreciated.
Old Oct 10th 2014, 12:03 pm
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rekha1
How do we access employers for job offer?

Your tips / suggestion are highly appreciated.
No chances my friend to be eglible under the PNP. Its been almost 2 years that MPNP didnt open and I guess there is no chance to be open again cause there are coming new rules for skilled workers from 2015.

The train for PNP have passed in January 2013 till Feb 2013, who caught that train now is in process and some of them even have landed also... who missed it, have a hope to be open again...
Old Oct 11th 2014, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

Sweet Dream is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

I got my LOA yesterday.

Thanks to Almighty "Allah"
Old Oct 11th 2014, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sweet Dream
Dear All,

I got my LOA yesterday.

Congrats. You are halfway into Manitoba.
Old Oct 11th 2014, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Belinzooni
To God only wise be glory honor and adoration for ever and ever Amen!
We received our Visas today. Still have till January 14th, 2015 to land! I sincerely want to thank all Forumites for your intelligent and timely supports in terms of contributions and advises throughout this journey! I am indeed grateful for your invaluable support. I sincerely pray for more positive updates on this forum.

Gracias!
Congrats..Great news.. Long way for me waiting for my MPNP.
Old Oct 11th 2014, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

I got my LOA yesterday.

Congrats..I am waiting for my MPNP.
Old Oct 11th 2014, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

I got my LOA yesterday.

Congrats bro
Old Oct 16th 2014, 7:05 am
Just Joined

missfaye is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys, just a quick question - when you get a job offer while doing the EV, do you have to apply then for a work permit instead of MPNP or will it just help you get the Invitation to Apply letter for MPNP and make the process quicker I mean in terms of getting the LOA and so on... thanks!
Old Oct 20th 2014, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys,
I am preparing my landing in Manitoba and I would liek to find testimonials from others Provincial nominee who did there landing because I have difficulty finding information on what I should do. Or does someone know the official link perhaps ?
I have been trying to find official in formation but I can't find any. I need to know about any money requirements, list of goods etc I should prepare for when checking imigration with my CPR.
Thanks guys
Old Oct 20th 2014, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys,
I am preparing my landing in Manitoba and I would liek to find testimonials from others Provincial nominee who did there landing because I have difficulty finding information on what I should do. Or does someone know the official link perhaps ?
I have been trying to find official in formation but I can't find any. I need to know about any money requirements, list of goods etc I should prepare for when checking imigration with my CPR.
Thanks guys
Old Oct 21st 2014, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

Sweet Dream is an unknown quantity at this point

I am ready to submit my visa application to CIC.
I have some questions:
MPNP Letter of approval says that I need to submit the original LOA with the application package, but CIC check list asking for copy of my Nomination letter. I think copy of LOA is workable. Need your suggestion.
MPNP Nomination letter says that affix the green label to the outside of the envelope and mail to CIC. MPNP sent a green label with the nomination package, where written “MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE”
Do I need that same label or can I affix any green label to the outside of the envelope? Need your suggestion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.