IEC 2015

Old Dec 18th 2014, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

TheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond reputeTheAwesomeMatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC 2015

£370 for a medical? Jeez, I think my PR medical was only $200 and the place had free donuts after you had done the pee & blood tests.

Good luck IEC folk. The new site looks awkward.
Old Dec 18th 2014, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leaf25
Is it me or does it all look the same, process wise? Just gotta look in a new place for when they are released? They've organised all the information in one place rather than having multiple sites for different countries/permits.'

Essentially the IEC is a working holiday permit.

Apply with Kompass account on the day they are released
Upload Resume and passport documents
Wait to hear back if you are successful/ok to proceed to CIC
Apply to CIC with initial letter/acceptance onto program and upload police certificates/forms within 15 days of getting your reference number (from when they are released)

Or am I out of sync?

I'm already on IEC from last year, and in a full time permanent job in IT. I've held off on the police certificates because of the Christmas post.
Looks same process, except the whole process is run by CIC

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
I'm wondering if people are struggling with the 15 day time frame to hold off on making payment at the kompass stage - you get 10 days to submit payment right?
I guess you could "delay" it a little that way yes, then you get the 15 days after.
Old Dec 18th 2014, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

pitt is an unknown quantity at this point

I remember when I was applying for the working holiday visa, I had to get a professional (teacher, doctor) to sign this form so I could apply for the IEC. What was this form called again? I can't see it listed on IEC requirements, not sure if IEC requirements have changed.

Thanks to anybody who can answer this.
Old Dec 18th 2014, 1:26 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pitt
I remember when I was applying for the working holiday visa, I had to get a professional (teacher, doctor) to sign this form so I could apply for the IEC. What was this form called again? I can't see it listed on IEC requirements, not sure if IEC requirements have changed.

Thanks to anybody who can answer this.
the photograph and photo verification page for your police check..?
Old Dec 18th 2014, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
the photograph and photo verification page for your police check..?
Oh yeah that was it becki, how did I forget that haha. Thanks a lot.

Anybody knows when will applications open?
Old Dec 18th 2014, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah that was it becki, how did I forget that haha. Thanks a lot.

Anybody knows when will applications open?
January onwards. Other than that, no
Old Dec 18th 2014, 5:23 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChrisBan
January onwards. Other than that, no
Or even December, it's happened before.

You need to check the website for updates to see when it is opening and be prepared to move fast when it is, lol.

Old Dec 18th 2014, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Or even December, it's happened before.

You need to check the website for updates to see when it is opening and be prepared to move fast when it is, lol.

Yeah they made an announcement mid November that it wont open before January, Canadian High Commission in London tweeted to this again a few days ago, though that wouldn't stop me periodically checking the website
Old Dec 18th 2014, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Kassibien will become famous soon enoughKassibien will become famous soon enough

Weird, they've kind of moved the IEC application guide, i had it bookmarked. . .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ations/IEC.asp

its now: Application Guide for Foreign Applicants – International Experience Canada (IEC)
Old Dec 18th 2014, 6:47 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kassibien
I believe that is the same link I gave upthread.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig.../#post11505103
Old Dec 19th 2014, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Just a quick question, does the person who signs your police certificate needs to be actively working? Let's say the person is an engineer but haven't worked as such for the last 3 years, can they still sign the form for you?
Old Dec 19th 2014, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just a quick question, does the person who signs your police certificate needs to be actively working? Let's say the person is an engineer but haven't worked as such for the last 3 years, can they still sign the form for you?
Well they have certification I assume so they don't suddenly stop being an engineer right? Tricky one. Mine was signed by a retired accountant without any issue
Old Dec 19th 2014, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

ok thanks
Old Dec 20th 2014, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Chris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of light

just read through this
Anyone want a game of Russian roulette instead?
Old Dec 20th 2014, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

Chris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of light

Guys and gals ok, a few questions 1. WTF is this ?
2. our previous kompass key accounts do we use it to we need information from it, or not, I'm actually unable to open my previous account, its not as easy as them sending you a new password out either. Thank God I actually have all my documents saved on the computer I need to enter this year.
Ok so I head off on my first IEC on January the 14th, waiting for this tba as the day of release tbh. What things should I be doing now to get ready ?
Should I get the Police Certificate now ? Do I need a brand new one even though I haven't entered off my first LOI.
I should get new photos , to be signed how many was it again ?
Is there anyway of printing out documents now that I can sign, instead of a constant mailing back and forth of documents between Canada and home.
What things could I do before I leave to help this an easier proscess, is there actually still a site we can check daily for the dates ? Or is it now a search and find rescue mission ?

Thanks very much for any help , absolutely brickin it at the moment. Over everything.

Cheers and goodluck to everyone out there, I hope we all get it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.