Help on how to move to canada

Old Aug 14th 2023, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

Ada86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help on how to move to canada

Hi guys can anyone please point me in the right direction on the correct website to use to start the process of applying to move to Canada from the uk. I have seen a lot of sites that say put your details in and we will call you back to discuss application but not sure if these are legit.

also could anyone help with the following questions.

do you have to do an English test to get in no matter what way you apply to get in ?

would me and my wife be eligible for express entry if she has a bachelor’s degree and I have 1 year degree at the moment ?

Also is it easier to get in if you apply for a job and are successful ?

Sorry for all the questions any help would be much appreciated
Old Aug 14th 2023, 6:49 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help on how to move to canada

Hi Ada, welcome to BE - I can't help you much with your questions, but the advice you may need is going to depend on whether you are older than 30, so if you're willing to post that it should help you get the most applicable advice for your situation.

If you have specfic career qualifications (teacher, plumber, mechanic, etc.) that may also impact your route to living in Canada.

BTW please take a moment to review the BE Site Rules.
Old Aug 14th 2023, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Ada86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi sorry yes I’m 36 and my wife is 38 she has degree in nursing I work in manufacturing but am currently studying for cyber security degree
Old Aug 14th 2023, 11:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

The website to check whether you're eligible to move to Canada is the Canadian Government's Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship site. https://www.cic.gc.ca/
Old Aug 19th 2023, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Lichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond reputeLichisadave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi you can check your points on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...ess-entry.html
I’d start by checking your points with your wife as the lead applicant put full points for the English test for now, the lead applicant will need to do the English test and the other applicant may need to do it if you need extra points, your ages are against you so the sooner you create your profile the better. The points are upper 400 early 500 at the minute to be picked where do you want to live? This may play a part in been able to get PNP.